Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, August 28, 2008





BOO!!! Ok, I'm not good at scary - unless it can be cute too!! So here's the project for an upcoming Cricut class in October at Green Tangerines. It's an explosion box! Thanks for the fun idea, all you Cricut Clubbers! You'll get to learn the easy way to make an explosion box (without a Cricut), and then we'll use the Paper Dolls cartridge to spook it up and make it adorable. Paper Dolls is absolutely packed with cute Halloween images - I barely scratched the surface here. You can't sign up yet, but watch for GT to release their October class schedule in early to mid September. (This class is tentatively set for 10/22.) There will only be 24 spots available, but if there's enough interest, I might make a few additional kits as well, complete with detailed instructions of course. Happy Early Halloween!!

9 comments:

Jen said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

lyingaboutmyage said...

That is so cute! I don't live in CA, but would love to try this project. Would you mind sharing the template, .cut files and directions? I would be willing to take a "private" class online, if that would be possible. Please email me to let me know if you have any ideas on how we could do this. Thank you so much. Again, your project is absolutely too cute! gailheinecke at charter dot net

scrapn_momof2 said...

Monique, you already know that I am in love with this project. You do amazing work!!

Anonymous said...

That box is adorable! Awesome job.

Jen said...

Oh Monique! SO SO SO Cute! Will be a great class! Too bad I don't live closer :(
Hugs!

Lisa Dones said...

This explosin box is stinkin darling!! I spent the entire three day holidy at the GT! I missed seeing you :o(. Maybe next time. I drooled all over the high school locker talk layout while I was there :o)

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Super cute, Sister!!!! Miss you guys so much!! How was Emily's party?? Wish we could have been there!
Michelle xoxo

Jenny said...

I love, love, love this!!!! I have been making exploding boxes for a class at church and I was getting so sick of them but now you have revived my joy in them again!!! Can't wait to see you at the swarm!

Dana said...

What a beautiful box!! It's really great! I wish I had PPDU (loaned to SIL and haven't gotten it back yet!)

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers