Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Monday, October 20, 2008


http://www.croppinaroundtheclock.com
If you click on this link, it will take you to the website for Croppin' Around the Clock Retreats. These are the 2 layouts that I will be teaching at the November 15th Retreat, put on by Laura Mason. I think there are only 3 spots remaining, so sign up quickly if you're thinking of going. The registration price will include a free Cricut class taught by me, and you will get to choose which one you'd like to attend. Plus, if you can't live without the other layout, you can purchase the kit from me for a drastically reduced price. Oh yeah!! This retreat is going to be awesome, and it's here in Roseville, so you don't even have to travel far. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique- Love those layouts! Unfortunately I cannot attend the Croppin' Day Retreat. I just know it will be a blast! Picture me pouting cause that's how I feel. Maybe next time. Problems replying on the Cricut mb too. Grrr!

Lisa Dones said...

Great use of Stampin Up! paper, you should submit to Stampin Success for publication.

Eagle Craftz said...

Wonderful LO, Fall ismy favoirte time of the year and these LO get me in the mood to scrap. Thank you for inspiring me!

Dawn said...

Monique I loved these so much you that I was inspired to do one of my own! This is not the first time you inspired me and I am sure it will not be the last! Check out my blog for my version!
www.kclukesmom.blogspot.com

Rhonda Langley said...

Your pages are absolutely fabulous!! I am so glad I visited your blog!! Found you on SCS!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers