Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Wednesday, May 20, 2009


I'm on vacation!!! And I have no Cricut for 2 weeks - yikes! So I thought I'd post a couple of my favorite recent pictures. The first picture is of my boy, Chewy. He's 8 years old, and is a human trapped in a dog's body. He fully understands English, and is very sensitive to people's feelings. Not to mention the biggest mama's boy ever. Well, we were hanging out in our scrap room a week or two ago, and he was feeling a bit left out, so he just climbed up on a folding chair that was set up by my mom. Chewy sat there for probably 15 minutes and just hung out watching us scrap. How cute is he, huh??? And then there's my Emily and "her" dog, Stella. Emily is 4 1/2, and is madly in love with "Stinky" as we call her. Stinky is equally fond of her, and they love to snuggle. I was scrappin away when Emily actually yelled "Mom, you gotta get the camera!!!" And this was the resulting pic. Sweet girls!!!
We're having fun in Florida, and I'll post when I can!

5 comments:

Channyne \ˈsha-nən\ said...

Love their precious faces, they're so photogenic. Emily sounds like a natural scrapper! Very cute.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you are doing ok without your cricut LOL. Chewy is just too precious getting up in the chair. Have a WONDERFUL time in Florida...

Lauren said...

Adorable pictures!

BlueRose said...

Very cute! that is one big dog....LOL

Say I have a couple of awards for you just pop on over to my place and pick them up K....Huge Hugs Blue

Anna said...

Hey, I found your blog on the "demo's show me your blog" post on SCS. I had to post about your furr babies. They are so darling! I love boxers! I had a boy that was human trapped in a dogs body. Sadly he past away nearly two years ago at the age of 6. Thanks for making me smile with your furrbaby pictures! And your cricut creations are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers