Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update: This is now SOLD OUT.
What could say "Happy Halloween" better than a brand new layout? I know you Cricut nuts speak my language, right? And everyone else must think I'm crazy!!!

This layout is created entirely with A Child's Year cartridge - still one of my absolute favorite carts. So if you don't have this cart yet - GET IT!!! :)

Sorry, this is now SOLD OUT.
This is available as a kit only, and is an *extremely* limited edition with only 16 available. That's it! And I will not be teaching this in a class, so don't wait for it to pop up on my schedule. And as an added Halloween treat, I'm even introducing it a temporarily reduced price of $20/kit. Shipping should only be about $5 in the US for this one.

The kit will include all of the materials you need to complete the project such as patterned papers, cardstock, buttons, and even pre-cut photo mats. Plus my detailed, yet easy to follow directions with my Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you need to cut on your bug with all of the settings.
So you'll just need your Cricut (Expression preferred just because of the small size of the title letters), A Child's Year cart, some charcoal or black chalk ink, pop dots, mini glue dots, white gel pen and basic tools.

To order your kit, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com before they disappear!

If you're trying to enter the blog candy contest, be sure to leave a comment on the next post - it won't count for the drawing if you leave it here, but I do love for you to say hello anywhere you like!!

6 comments:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Love your new Layout....as always!!! Hope you and your family have a great Halloween!!!

Hugs,
Sarah

Julia said...

I absolutely LOVE your work, your scrapbook syle, your creativity on ALL of your layouts, but especially on the ones you do with this cartridge! Happy Halloween to you and yours!
juliagott@shaw.ca

Emily S said...

This is fantastic!!! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

The Halloween layouts are my favorite. So much detail and the paper choices are great.



Kristin

Anonymous said...

holy cow that is aMAZING - i am in awe!

scrappinpatty said...

I Love it!!!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers