- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (52)
- Crafty Gift Saturday: Tee Time!!
- TGI Fancy Card Friday!
- Thursday's Layout - Home for the Holidays
- Winter Magic Kit - NEW!
- It's Wednesday's Gift Packaging!
- Home Decor Tuesday!
- Christmas with the Cricut Guest Designer Week Begi...
- Back in Stock - Wild About You Kits!!!
- Christmas Vinyl Decor Class
- Blog Candy Winners Announced!!!
- ▼ November (10)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
10:52 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Alrighty, so I'm not always the most punctual person in the room. Here's a look at the projects I'll be teaching at this week's Christmas Vinyl Decor class on Thursday, November 12th here at my home in Rocklin, CA. The class is nearly full, but there are still 3 or 4 openings.
All of these projects were made with the Christmas solutions cartridge, which is gorgeous and elegant. But I'm a total Christmas nut, so I just have to gush about all of the Christmas and Winter carts that Provo Craft has put out. I used vinyl to create the decorative tile, as well as touches of Stickles and rhinestones. You could display this tile on a sofa table or shelf, and switch it out with a new one every month or season - how fun would that be?!?!
The glasses and candle holders were done with vinyl and glass etching cream. Wow, the gift possibilities are endless. (In the class, you'll choose 1 glass project - either the glasses or the candle holders.)
And then the Santa's Sleigh will be a project to cut out in the class and then take home to put it on your wall. It would be fabulous over a fireplace or doorway, wouldn't it?
If you're local and would like to sign up for this last-minute class, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.