Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Did you think I had retired? No way! Yeah, I know - it's been a month since I've posted something new. But I was just taking a little time off to be with the fam and enjoy the holidays. Now my brain is all refreshed and once again I have more ideas than I have time for. So here's the first one!

This whimsical "Hugs & Kisses" Valentine layout is really perfect not just for sweethearts, but for anyone you love. You could add pics of your children, your puppy dog, kitty cat, or maybe even your hubby if he has been good to you lately.




This will be taught as a class on Thursday, February 11th here at my home in Rocklin, CA. Kits will also be available to ship, and will ship out by Feb 13th. The class is $25 including materials, and kits are the same. Shipping ranges from $5 upto $10 in the US, depending on location and number of kits ordered. You can also purchase directions only for $10 (delivered via email), and they'll include my Cricut Cut Chart, written instructions and color photographs. To sign up for the class or order your complete kit or just directions, email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com. Be sure to let me know your zip code or state so I can determine your postage. I accept PayPal, checks or money orders.
























To make this layout as shown, you will need the following tools and supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Sweethearts cartridge, charcoal or black chalk ink, 3D pop-dots, mini glue dots, Crop-a-dile or hole punch, white gel pen, gray or black marker, red marker, plus adhesive and basic tools such as paper trimmer, scissors, etc.





























Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the new look of my blog, and I'll try to keep a current list of available kits up at the top. Also, I just released my Spring Cricut Class Schedule, which I'm trying to figure out how to post a link to here. But in the meantime, if you didn't get one, and would like one, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com.

Have a lovely sweet day!!!

16 comments:

...Tara... said...

This is just adorable :)

...Tara... said...

This is just adorable :)

...Tara... said...

This is just adorable!!

~BridgetL~ said...

Really cute Monique. love the new look of your blog too.

Cricut Critter said...

Oh so cute!! I am still "negotiating" with my hubby to see how many classes I am allowed LOL looking fwd to your many creations to come.

Your new layout is CUTE and I LOVE your nameplate.

Jenny said...

WOW~ I love the new blog look!!! This is a fabulous layout! You have done it again!

Anonymous said...

So glad you're posting again! Love the new look of your blog - but my DD misses the monkeys. :-) Love the LO - you always have such creative ideas!

Ohhh Snap said...

Very cute. TFS : )

yvette said...

Oh my, this is the cutest ever!!! Sweetheart cartridge on the wishlist! Meh, going on this blog costs me a fortune in buying new cartridges hahahaha!!

You are a true inspiration Monique :)

Ticketgoddess said...

Another amazing lay-out!! I love the new logo and the new look!!

Bev Borda

Becky said...

I wish I was as talented as you. I LOVE YOUR WORK. I buy carts just because of your work. It may be in spring but I am coming back for your kits. Super job.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Holy moly girl...this is soooooooo cute!!! LOVE IT!!! You are soooo talented...I just cant stop looking at it...there is so much detail to look at!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

Jen said...

So sweet Monique!

Kathryn said...

Looks great Monique.

Anonymous said...

Another adorable LO and I've got this cart! Love the springy look of your blog too...brightened my day! TFS!

cyimbugbitten

Melissa said...

Another amazing lay-out!! I love the new logo and the new look!! Bev Borda

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers