Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, July 15, 2010
I would like to introduce a brand new Guest Designer, Nana Susan, and a brand new kit! Ok, ok, many of you already know Susan, and yes, she just so happens to be my Mom!! She's been using her Cricut even longer than I have, and let's just say I get my artsy skill from her. She's very talented! I have started to train her on how to design kits, so you'll probably start to see about 1 per month from her. But you'll still order them from me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com, and you can even combine shipping with my own kits, so it'll still be nice and convenient.



Here is the very first kit from the Nana Susan line - "Fabulous & Feisty". Designed entirely with the Paisley cartridge, it's perfect for any little girl in your life - from tiny through early teens.



This kit is VERY limited in numbers since it's the first in this line, and will include all of the patterned papers, cardstock, ribbon, buttons, brad, rhinestone, and as usual, the photo mats will all be pre-cut for you. You'll also get detailed, yet easy to follow directions with the Cricut Cut Chart, which shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine with all of the settings. And cuts are grouped by color so it's nice and efficient. There are also well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs.



To complete this layout as shown, you'll need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Paisley cartridge, dark brown chalk ink, white gel pen, 3D pop-dots, punch for brad, standard stapler, Diamond Stickles, mini glue dots for buttons, plus adhesive and standard tools such as scissors and paper trimmer.



This kit is $25, and will be available around the first week of August, which is the same time that my "Splash" kit (see post below) will be ready to ship. If you order both, you can combine shipping. Shipping for 1 kit runs $5 in California, or $6-$9 in the rest of the US, depending on location. When we combine shipping, you'll generally only pay $1-$2 extra for that second kit. Or if you're in California, there's no extra charge to ship the second kit. Also, see the slideshow at the top of my blog for other available kits. You can also purchase directions only for this and all of my past 30+ projects for $10/project. Click HERE to see options for directions only.



To order this kit or any others, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com. Be sure to let me know what kits you'd like to order, plus your state or zip so I can calculate shipping, and if you'd prefer to pay by PayPal or check. If you choose to pay by PayPal, I will send you a PayPal invoice. If you choose to pay by check, I'll send you my mailing address along with your total. Again, this is a VERY limited kit, so don't wait long to order. And don't forget that you can combine it with the new Splash kit as well. (ps. Please be a little patient for my email replies over this weekend as I'll be doing chemo on Friday. But I will have both Susan and Wendy to help, so we'll be sure to reply - it just may take a day or two.)



Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you all like the first design from the Nana Susan line!!!



10 comments:

Wendy aka Bling Queen said...

very cute......Good job. Mom

by Alleycatmom said...

Super cute!! -- Devanie

My Serendipity said...

Another great one..I love it!

Camden said...

I Love your PP!! Great LO too...but the pp...awesome! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I see your whole family is very talented, Monique!! Great job, Nana Susan :)

Can't wait for the "Nana Lucy", and "Li'l Emily" lines to come out :D

Hugs,
Rachel

Debbie said...

very cute, I just love all your work :) I mailed my card to you yesterday Debbie at http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com please come and visit me and be a follower, I would love to have you there :)

Unknown said...

Nana Susan...you did Great! I love the colors and papers you chose. Just Wonderful!!

Beckie Williams said...

Very sweet! Love them both!

Angela said...

Adorable layout. How exciting that Susan will be designing. I've seen some of her projects at your place and know that she is a fabulous crafter (and mom/grandma!).

Deanna M said...

Love this one. I see boy when I look at it, so definitely not just girly! Just change the colour of the title and it would be very boy. I almost wish I had this cart, just to make this layout!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers