Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Just in case you didn't see this on Everyday Cricut on Saturday, I wanted to show off this gorgeous new layout. My best friend, Wendy Lawrence aka Bling Queen, is helping me out with my business by designing some new kits for you all. Yay, Wendy!! She is an amazing designer, and it's no surprise to me that her first kit is this awesome. To order this kit, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com. Read below for more details...


What's great about this layout is that it's 100% versatile. It'll work for pictures of anybody - kids, adults, boys, girls, you name it. What's so scary about this kit is that it's VERY limited in numbers. She's only making 24 kits. Last time I made that few, you all wiped me out in a matter of a couple of days. So consider yourself warned - I'm sure it'll be sold out before the weekend.


Here's what's included in the kit. You'll get all of the Imaginisce patterned papers, solid cardstock, ribbon and those insanely cute candles that you need to complete the project. Plus you'll get easy to follow directions with the Cricut Cut Chart, which shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs.


To complete this layout as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression, Sweet Treats cartridge, dark brown chalk ink, white gel pen, Diamond Stickles, mini glue dots, 3D pop dots, stapler, plus basic tools and adhesive.


This complete kit is $25, or you can order just the directions for $10. Shipping is available, and is $5 in California or ranges from $6 to $9 in the rest of the US. I also have several other kits available (see slide show at the top of my blog), and am happy to combine shipping. You'll never pay over $10 shipping, even if you order several kits. These kits should be ready to ship out next week.

To order, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com and let me know your state or zip code so I can calculate postage. Also, please let me know if you'd like me to send you a PayPal invoice, or if you'd prefer to mail a check.



Thanks for stopping by. And huge thanks to Wendy for designing such a beautiful kit!!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Another great kit. Glad to see you are feeling well enough to do a little business. Don't tire yourself out!

Susan Edwards said...

Freakin' awesomely cute. Go Wendy. Hope you are doing well Monique.
xx Susan

BugJunkie said...

Super Cute! Love the papers and colors.

Ohhh Snap said...

It really is a flexible layot. I especially love the candles. Glad you are feeing better, and well done Wendy :D.

Beckie Williams said...

what another great kit. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Lawrence said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Even though they are all fabulous, I never really considered buying a kit before because I am DS challenged. This might just be the kit to get me over the hump(fear). lol You guys do great work!

Lisa

Mogerdpui said...

That's not the purpose of speaker level control...that's what the main volume is. Place the camera and the fragile bag 'o crap in another bin. Divide this by 5 Major Cities Per State = 9.6 New Jobs in Each of the 5 Biggest Cities Statewide. Yamaha YPT-330 Keyboard: This is similar to the above with touch sensitive keys and more voices and styles. He then also thought of how to capture the heat for economic purposes.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?

I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Also visit my web blog ... click here

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers