- Birthday Bash Frame & Tim Holtz Inspired Layout Ki...
- Let the Week of Giveaways Begin!!!! Plus new "Par...
- Exciting Week!!! Plus Blog Candy Winner...
- Howdy! Guess where I'm going in 3 weeks!!
- Metal Butterfly Layout for Amaco
- Disney Cruise Layouts - Part 2. Plus a Question!!...
- Disney Cruise Layouts - Part 1
- Best Friends Tea Party Layout - by Nana Susan & Bl...
- We've got a Winner...
- Gone Buggy Layout with New Cricut Everyday Cartrid...
- Cowgirl Layout with Old West
- Wall-E Valentine Card & More
- New Layout Kit - "Imagine". Plus new blog candy!
- Blog Candy Winner - Paisley Cart
- New Layout Kit - Natural Beauty
- Disneyland Trip
- Guest Designer - 6 Year Old Emily
- Valentine Purse & Cards for Amaco
- Blog Candy Winner - Bo Bunny Crush Paper Pack
- Happy 5th Birthday, Cricut!
- Time with Tim & Blog Candy Winner!
- Back from CHA!!!
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
9:48 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Howdy, pardner! Who has the Old West cartridge? Have you used it yet? It's so goat-ropin' cute! This is a layout that was a team effort between myself and Nana Susan. I worked on the background and some of the photo mats, and then Nana Susan worked on the Cricut stuff, added all the cute details and completed the layout. The pictures were from my Emily's 4th birthday party. Ahhh, being an only child has its advantages.
Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for this week's blog candy - your choice of the "In Bloom" or "Spring into Action" kit.
Also, I just noticed that we're at 1950 followers. Wow!!! So just an FYI, I'm going to do another "Week of Giveaways" when we hit 2000 - just like I did when it hit 1000, and I'll give away something different each day for a week. Should be fun!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.