Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Hi Everyone!!  Long time, no blog!  Well, everything is going just fine and dandy.  I'm healthy and happy, and just ran a half marathon the other day.  13.1 miles, baby!!  And since I have decided to focus on my health and my family, I have made the decision to "retire" from teaching and kit making.  But not from crafting - I'll be getting back into scrapping for my own family soon. 

On that note, everything we've got left in stock is now on SALE.  And I mean a really good sale.  Kits that were originally $25-$30 are now $7-$12.  There are about a dozen different designs on sale, and some of them are really low in quantities, so don't be too shocked if some of them sell out kinda quickly.  Just click on the Cricut Kits page to check them out.  Shipping is available only in the US for this event, as it is rather difficult and time-consuming to ship internationally (sorry!!).  I'll start shipping the kits out in the next couple of days. 

Oh, and ALL directions are on SALE for $5 (originally $10) - even for the sold out kits, so now is a good time to get what you've been wanting. 

PayPal is preferred, but we can also do Google checkout.  Hope you're all doing really well.  Life is good!!

4 comments:

char52 said...

I am so glad the hear that you are doing well physically and your absence has been intentional for personal healing. I have worried about you not knowing.

Anonymous said...

You go girl...Congrats on your marathon! You are such an inspiration to so many of us. I wish you all the best and hope you'll continue to share your talent w the rest of us. Even tho it will be for fun and family, we still enjoy your creations and personality. Best wishes, (((HUGS))) and prayers for you and yours!

Carol
aka cyimbugbitten

Shelley said...

I wish you the best Monique! Kudos to you for doing what is best for you and your family! We'll miss seeing your creations, but I know that they'll be shared among your family and friends and that's what counts! Congrats on the marathon as well! Pray that your health continues to flourish and that you are living life to the fullest! Take care!

Shelley
http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
shelleymace21@gmail.com

Joy said...

I glad you are well! I have been worried about you! God bless!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers