Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, October 17, 2013
It's that time of year again. Ghosts and goblins, vampires and witches, tombstones and skeletons decorating our front lawns. I grew up not exactly going all out for Halloween, so I understand that not all of us celebrate the spooky side of this holiday. But now I'm making up for lost time, and having so much fun decorating the front of my house and getting ready for those trick-or-treaters. My neighborhood is SUCH a blast at Halloween, and I love taking my daughter around to see all of the elaborate set-ups and get too much candy. What are your Halloween traditions?
So here's my newest layout for you. Directions are available on my Cricut Kits page OR my new Etsy Store! This layout was inspired by the "Creepy" side of this spooky holiday, and I pictured wandering through a graveyard on a dark, foggy Halloween night. This is not where I would want to get lost, that's for sure! Lead me back to the candy, please!
I do hope you all have had a chance to check out my Etsy store. I just started it last month, and it's really easy to use. Plus, I can easily change prices on some sets of directions to put some on sale for you. So at the very top, there's this new "Creepy" layout, but I'm also featuring a few other Halloween projects which I've marked down for a short time. So check it out! And I went through my nearly 70 projects and marked down some of the simpler, beginner level projects as well. I think you guys will like the Etsy store, as it's really easy to see everything. Let me know what you think!
As you likely know by now, my directions are very thorough and include my Cricut Cut Chart which shows you exactly what you need to cut on your Expression machine, with all of the settings for each cut. Plus they're grouped by color so it's very efficient. There's also well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs. In addition, I'm starting to include more detailed paper information for you, and have also added a new Key# column on my 2 most recent direction sets so that you can find the correct key on your keypad overlay more quickly. I'm always trying to improve how I do things, so I hope that helps! Directions are $5, but don't forget that there are some at a reduced price right now!
To complete this project as shown, you'll need the following supplies: Cricut Expression®, Happy Hauntings cart, black chalk ink, 3D pop dots, silver or white gel pen, black pen, Diamond Stickles, 4 silver brads, orange and purple rhinestones, plus basic tools and adhesive.
Have a fun and safe Halloween with your little monsters!

6 comments:

June said...

Awesome layout!!!!!

Jen said...

I can NOT believe how long it's been since I've checked out your blog! Some friend I am. :-/
Happy to see you're going strong. Fab layout! Keep up the great work.
Hugs!

Laura Pizz said...

What a great LO!

Kim said...

Hi Monique! I am just ecstatic to see that you are crafting again and that you are offering your directions on Etsy. I hope that you are doing well. I love the Halloween layout and will be getting the instructions. Keep up the awesome work!

Jaren said...

Your work is AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

I just finished this layout. I love it! Lot's of hard work but it came out great.
Thank you,
Ladonna Sieling

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers