Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uh-huh. I think somebody around here took a few weeks off. What's up with that???? It's summer, dang it, and I wanted to hang out with my cute little Emily. We had a blast running around, swimming, hanging out with friends, and even getting to see some family who were here from Texas. Yee-haw!

So it's back to work time, and therefore back to school time. Us teacher types at Green Tangerines are creating all kinds of fun school-themed projects, and I thought it fitting to follow up my Preschool/Elementary school layout with a High School counterpart. Whaddaya think? I had to think waaaaaaay back to get my noggin back into that high school mode again.

This layout was made with the Cricut (duh), and uses the Locker Talk cartridge. This cart is ridiculous (fantastic). The class is scheduled for Saturday, September 6th way too friggin early in the morning (10am-1pm). There are a ton of sweet (fun) details in this layout, and once again we will get to use the Cricut markers. Wicked, man (good times). And there's a boatload (lot) of inking and other gnarly junk (wonderful things) going on too. It's gonna be sick (a positive experience). So call and get your butt into this class so you're not a total wasted loser (disappointed). Whatever - I'm outta here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally Rad! Can you tell I'm an '80s girl? Count me in for your class. I'll register as soon as they open the calendar up. Glad your July has been full of fun.
C-ya!
-Angela W.

Tami said...

I love these layouts and now think I need this cart. TFS.
Hope you do not mind that I put a link to your blog on mine?

Tami

Lisa Dones said...

I HAVE NO TIME TO SIT HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT I AM BUSY TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET TO THIS CLASS!!!!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!THIS IS SO OF THE HOOK AWESOME :o)

scrapn_momof2 said...

Awesome LO!!! I absolutely will have to scrapjack!!!

Jen said...

MONIQUE!!! Love this layout! Son won't be in HS for years but I'm gonna need to know how to do this NOW any way!

LOVE LOVE LOVE It!!

ScrappinCricut said...

Monique,
I just love this layout as well as your entire blog!! You do wonderfully creative work! I just added you as one of my favorites on my blog! Check my blog out! ScrappinCricut.blogspot.com

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers