- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
- School is Cool!
- Father's Day
- Card Crazy - My MonkeyDoodle Designs
- Summer Blast Class
- School's Out! School's Out!
- Ahhh, the ocean. What could be more inspiring? M...
- Little Miss Emily
- Here's a few Disney cards I've made. Miss Emily i...
- Don't mind me - I'm just messing around with diffe...
- Ok, I'm trying out this whole picture posting thin...
- Welcome to my blog!!! It's about freakin' time!! ...
- ▼ June (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 30, 2008
5:32 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Is it Back-to-School time again already????? Ha! I wish!! Well, this is actually for a class at Green Tangerines. It's a 2 page layout (click on the layout picture to see it bigger) using only the Locker Talk cartridge. We'll also get to play with the Cricut markers, which are super fun. This is a jam-packed cartridge with TONS of school stuff on it for young kids up through High School. In fact, I will later be doing another class making a High School layout. So get this cartridge!!! Green Tangerines will be ordering a bunch, so you can always call them and get on the list for one. You can see a link to the Green T blog off to the right hand side of my blog. Or just go to www.mygreentangerines.com for their contact info. This first Locker Talk class will be held Saturday, August 16th at 9:30am. I will likely do this class only 1 time, and these Cricut classes usually sell out. (But I may have extra kits that Green T will sell after the class day - maybe!) I hope to see all my favorite ladies there!!!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.