Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Spring Greetings! It's once again the second Saturday, so it's my turn as Guest Designer over at Everyday Cricut HERE. If you've never checked out Everyday Cricut, you simply must!! It's the absolute best Cricut blog out there, and they are always giving away an obscene number of amazing prizes. So here's a sneak peek of the "Tree Hugger" layout I've posted over there... (This will NOT be a kit, but there is plenty of info over there for you if you want to scraplift it.)



And if you've just popped over to my blog from Everyday Cricut - a huge welcome to you!! I'm a full-time Cricut Designer and Instructor (independent), and I specialize in not only teaching classes locally, but making kits of all of those classes so that people all across the country and even overseas can get the kits and make them at home, while learning more about their Cricut. The directions are detailed, yet very easy to follow because I include my Cricut Cut Chart, which shows you line by line exactly what to cut on your machine with the size and settings for each and every cut. Plus cuts are grouped by color to make it very efficient. There are also well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs. I don't mess around!

I just posted 3 brand new kits the other day that are proving to be very popular so far, and you can check out all 3 in the post below this one. There's a Minnie Mouse Book, the "Catch a Wave" layout, and a Girly Gift purse with cards that fit inside. You can also check out the slide show at the very top of my blog to see ALL of my available kits. If you have any questions or see something you'd like to order, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy my blog!! And a huge Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms out there!!

11 comments:

Kim. said...

Just seen this over at Everyday Cricut and it is fantastic, I really love how you always manage to make the most of the available space.
Kim xXx

Gramjak said...

Monique -- I LOVE the tree hugger LO, and I want to place an order for the new kits.

Also: a question about how to get the directions from your WONDERFUL Picassa photo directory. Would you email how to print the directions?

Many thanks!

Dorcas said...

WOW!!! i am so glad I ran into your blog via Everyday Cricut. I needed ideas for layouts. YOU are so talented. Thanks for sharing!!!

~blessings

Dorcas

Linda said...

What a wonderful page layout. Love the animals. Awesome creativity.
Thank you
Linda in Stanwood

Cynde said...

I just came over from Everyday Cricut. No wonder I liked their layout so much! I didn't read read enough to see that you designed it! I'm more of a picture person. Good job. I'm going to have to put this cart on want list. I also LOVE Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip card stock. It's my favorite solid colored paper.

myhttp://cyndepeterson.blogspot.com/

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is the one you were working on at the crop in Fresno. So cute. AND a late Happy birthday to you....

Dakota Bear said...

I saw your post on EC. Great work!

TheSweetOne said...

I need your help! I love the chalk ink edges... I've just started trying it and have moderated success with chalk but don't know where to start with the ink. What do you use and how do you apply it? Is it a pen? I've seen tear drop pads, 1" squares, regular ink pad size, a gazillion brands... where do I start?? Thanks for the inspiration!

Monique Griffith said...

Answer to TheSweetOne: I use the Versa Magic Dew Drop chalk inks. They're tear drop shaped, which gives you a point at one end for getting into smaller spaces. I used the Jumbo Java color on this project, and I also like their Sahara Sand, which is a lighter brown. Hope that helps!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Hi Monique!

Love this layout...gorgeous! I'm giving you a blog award for your fabulous creations and for providing so much inspiration!

http://livingorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-awardwoo-hoo.html

--Lori :)

Anonymous said...

This is the one you were working on at the crop in Fresno. So cute. AND a late Happy birthday to you....

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers