- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
- School is Cool!
- Father's Day
- Card Crazy - My MonkeyDoodle Designs
- Summer Blast Class
- School's Out! School's Out!
- Ahhh, the ocean. What could be more inspiring? M...
- Little Miss Emily
- Here's a few Disney cards I've made. Miss Emily i...
- Don't mind me - I'm just messing around with diffe...
- Ok, I'm trying out this whole picture posting thin...
- Welcome to my blog!!! It's about freakin' time!! ...
- ▼ June (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
9:33 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Teacher let the monkeys out! One jumped in, one jumped out, one jumped in the teacher's snout!
Is that how that goes????? Writing it out now, it just looks wrong. Oh well, I was probably 7 when I sang that, so it didn't need to make sense.
Today is Emily's last day of school. Her teachers this year have been soooooo amazing! Emily is just in love with them, and they have done an incredible job in every way. So in an hour, I will be giving them each a monkey card like this (with a little gift card in it just for fun). Isn't this monkey paper the cutest you've ever seen???? I got it from (where else?) Green Tangerines. I have such a weakness for monkeys! Oh, and the cute little Cricut monkeys are from the New Arrival cart. Thanks a Million is from Cuttin Up.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.