- ► 2011 (122)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
- School is Cool!
- Father's Day
- Card Crazy - My MonkeyDoodle Designs
- Summer Blast Class
- School's Out! School's Out!
- Ahhh, the ocean. What could be more inspiring? M...
- Little Miss Emily
- Here's a few Disney cards I've made. Miss Emily i...
- Don't mind me - I'm just messing around with diffe...
- Ok, I'm trying out this whole picture posting thin...
- Welcome to my blog!!! It's about freakin' time!! ...
- ▼ June (12)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
9:44 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Here it is! If you know me very well, you know that I just LIVE to plan out Emily's birthday each year, especially when it comes to making her invitations. So, yes, the kiddo wants a cowgirl party for her 4th birthday this September. I used the Paper Dolls cartridge for the cowgirl, horse and mountain range. The cloud paper for the sky is super gorgeous in person - the sky is shimmery, and the clouds are flocked (aka fuzzy). Too fun! Originally, Miss Emily wanted to have the party at Chuck E. Cheese (to which I was going to begrudgingly give in), but a Cricut friend from Green Tangerines who takes some of my classes has offered to round up a horse or two for us. How COOL is that???? So it's looking like the cheesy rodent is out on his ear, and my little girl will get to have a "real" cowgirl party. I can't wait!!!! Well, I probably should get to work, as I have about 30 of these invites to make first. Giddee-Up!!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.