Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Monday, August 17, 2009
Here are the last couple of pages. (Yes, that's Emily dancing around like a crazed rock star.) There is a place to write who the book is for, and who made it. Plus several lines to write what you love about the child - a little dedication/journal area, really. The very back page is perfect for a simple photo, and then it's got an acrylic back cover.
Thanks for looking through all of these photos - it was too hard to narrow them down!

Now here is the entire story - with Emily's name plugged in, of course!

Emily so sweet happened to meet three little pigs on a journey.
They were singing a song as they skipped along...
...on this fantasy trail in a fairytale,
when a wolf sprang out to greet them.
"You'd better get wise and be nice to these guys,"
Emily said with a grin as the wolf stroked his chin.
So he took a deep breath, and they counted to ten...
What's that up ahead? Are we seeing red?
"It's Red Riding Hood," said Emily. "Her Grandma's in bed."
"She is sick and alone, and she needs to be fed."
So they gathered some goodies and away they all sped.
When they got to her house, Emily brought out the treats.
There were cookies and berries and all kinds of sweets.
Grandma sat up in bed with a shake and a wiggle.
Then they ate all the goodies with a dance and a giggle!

11 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Monique this is a fabulous book.

Tracy said...

Monique - that needs to be entered into a contest somewhere - it is a sure winner! WOW! How awesome. I am amazed at your talent. Super job.

bigzburg said...

Monique I love your work. I would like to order one of your Fairytale books. Keep up the great work.

Jenny said...

You have done it again!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Monique Griffith said...

Bigzburg - can you email me or leave your email address here for me? I don't have a way to contact you.

Thanks, ladies! I appreciate all of your feedback!

Cricut Critter said...

this is a wonderful book, now I have to clear my schedule to so I can attend. Your mom did a wonderful job with the story, creativity really runs in your blood. I will see you on Friday, and hopefully I can confirm other classes then. - Xoch

Jen said...

Aaaaw! That is so cute! You are one of the most CREATIVE people I know! Thank you for sharing all of your fun projects with us.

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Sister!! Oh my goodness, that is such a cute book!!! Love it! I can't believe how much older sweet Emily is looking!! They grow up so fast! Tell her we miss her and give her a kiss from Aunty Shell, please? Love you!!
Michelle xoxo

Sandy from Ukiah said...

May I ask where you brought the acrylic covers?

Monique Griffith said...

Sandy, they're from accentscrapbooking.com

Anonymous said...

That is the MOST darling little book. I hope you don't mind if I give it a try, I have the community cart and have not been able to use it as much as I would liked which makes me a little sad. You and your mom are extremely talented.

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers