Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Can you believe it's almost September? And that means school is starting, fall is right around the corner, and party season is about to begin! This layout would be perfect for many occasions - a romantic night out on the town, a Halloween costume party, the family all dressed up in their Christmas best, New Year's Eve party, prom or wedding pictures, the list goes on.

This layout was created entirely with the Home Decor solutions cartridge, which is a chic and very versatile cartridge. This class will be held Thursday, September 17th at 6pm, here at my home in Rocklin. Class fee is $25, which includes all materials - patterned papers, cardstock, ribbon, silver hardware, and even rhinestones and Stickles! Kits are also available, and I'm happy to ship if needed. If you'd like to sign up for the class or a kit, you can email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email address so I can get back to you.

Thanks for stopping by - I just adore you all! :)



12 comments:

Kristina said...

What an elegant layout! I love your choice of colors. I would have never though to pair peach and gray but it looks great. I'm feeling inspired to pull out that cartridge and get to work!

DeeDee said...

Wowsers..what great two page layout...the colors and details are just fabulous..

Janell J said...

what a beautiful LO!!!

Sandi said...

Monique, Stunning and oh those colors. Sandi

Tulip Princess said...

That looks ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I wish I lived near you to take your classes!! :)

Leanne said...

Your layouts always amaze me! You are sooo talented! I love the color combo and all the little details are fabulous! TFS!!

Tifany said...

OH NO...now I want the cartridge!!!

Brenda said...

Beautifly done!!! I love that cartridge!!!
hugs
Brenda

windchase said...

What a beautiful layout! I too wish I lived near you so I could take your classes.

kim.mom said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

Joy Tracey said...

OMG! That is absolutely STUNNING!! WOWZA!! Everything you do is just so fabulous and gorgeous, Monique! You are so talented and creative! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

susanwilliamsrn said...

love this! i have this cartridge....and rarely use it...i knew it had alot of potential...thanks for sharing.

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers