Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Monday, August 17, 2009
Can you believe that this project has been floating around in my head for about a year??? What I can't believe is that I've finally been able to make it - and I'm thrilled with how it's turned out! This is made entirely with the My Community cartridge (and a cut or two with a font cartridge as well). It's an 8x8 personalized fairytale storybook with acrylic covers, which holds several pictures and includes an original story by the very talented Susan Rees (my Mom, who is a gifted writer!). When you take the class, you tell me the name of your child, and I plug it into the story to make your child the main character, who then meets up with the Three Little Pigs, the Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood and Grandma on a fun adventure. By the way, you can substitute out the girl main character for a boy if need be. Be sure to check out the posts below for more pictures - there are 12 pics total!

This project was designed for a class, which will be held Saturday, September 12th at 1pm here at my home in Rocklin. It will likely go until 8 or 9pm, so it is a marathon class! The class fee is $35, which includes materials. You will need the Expression machine, My Community cartridge, and a few little extras like chalk inks and pop dots. I have a very limited number of kits (about 35) since this is made with several retired papers and supplies. So I'm going to reserve 25 of the kits for local people who can actually attend the class since it's obviously quite involved. The other 10 kits will be available to my long-distance clients, and then we'll start a waiting list after those 10 are gone. That way if the class doesn't fill up, then the kits can be shipped to those on the waiting list. Hope that makes sense! (Shipping cost will be a flat $10.35 in the US.) If you do order a kit to be shipped, please be aware that in addition to the items listed above, you'll also need a strong corner rounder that can go through chipboard, a Cuttlebug with embossing folder, soft green acrylic paint and a paintbrush (for the grass on the front acrylic cover).

If you are intersted in signing up for this class, or ordering a kit (which will be shipped out September 14th), you may contact me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email address and I'll get back to you.




1 comments:

Sandi said...

I love those floater projects, yours is amazing. Sandi

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers