Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
As promised, I'm going to post 5 more layouts today. Most are simple, but a couple of these may look familiar as they were past classes or kits that I finally got to add pictures to for Emily's scrapbook.

But first, I thought I'd post this simple man(ish) Valentine card that I threw together. It's for a soldier that Emily's kindergarten class has adopted. I actually timed myself making this card, and from zero ideas to totally finished, it took me 40 minutes. And that is FAST for me as I am notoriously sloooooow!!! This was super easy, and the details are below the pic.


Manly Valentine card. The card itself was cut from A Child's Year at 6 1/2". So many great card options on that cart!!! The winged heart and "Valentine" were cut from Love Struck. Winged heart was cut at 3", and "Valentine" was cut at 1 1/2". I inked everything, and added a blue and white frame on the inside, which Emily got to write on.


Pumpkins, Pumpkins layout was made with my GYPSY!!!! Aren't you proud of me? Most cuts were from Gypsy Wanderings. The journal box, though, was from Storybook. And now I'm blanking on the font, which I welded. It may have been from the Calligraphy cart.


Boo Crew layout may look familiar. I did this as a class and kits this past fall. (I still have a few kits left.) I used Paper Doll Dress Up for everything except for the title, which was the HK Font. I love that font since it's bubbly, and has a nice chubby shadow to it.


This was a Limited Edition kit that I released on Halloween, and sold out in less than a day. Bunch of crazy Halloween junkies out there! All cuts are from A Child's Year. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE that cart? Mwah! Paper is SU.














An ancient kit I released long ago, which I think looks much cuter with pictures in it.
Most cuts were from Stretch Your Imagination, including "Autumn". The word "Days" was from Printing 101.


Apple Hill layout made with Speaking of Fall. Pretty sure I've never before spent so much time making a title for a page, LOL!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow as I'll be introducing my latest Limited Edition Layout "Bee Happy". And happy it is!!! Plus Thursday I'll be reviewing the Above Rubies Studio DVD "Cricut A-Z" and will even have a giveaway to go along with it!!!

But wait - there's more! I will also soon be introducing my very first Guest Designer, Wendy Lawrence. Yup, that's Wendy who went to CHA with me and is in all the crazy pictures. She's a brilliant designer in her own right, and I can't wait to show off what she's making. Wow!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Your stuff is so beautiful!! I am really looking forward to seeing Wendy's stuff! She is just the greatest!!!

Shelly said...

Those are beautiful layouts! The card is awesome as well. I wish I was as talented as you!

MedicScrapper said...

I can't wait to see the "BEE" LO. I'm a BEE fanatic and a huge fan of your kits !!! I'm sure it will be a must have :)

LilGreenBug said...

WOOHOO!!! Great stuff!!! And I can't wait to see Wendy's creations!!!

Anonymous said...

wow these rock dah-ling!!!

yvette said...

I have said it before, but you are such an inspiration!! Love the card you made :)

Brens Designs said...

Wow! You sure have been busy! I love each and every layout! Great papers!

cindyh said...

Beautiful layouts, Monique. I can't wait to see your Bee one.

Kim. said...

Love the card and of course your layouts are superb as always. Love how you come up with so many little extras that really make it.
Kim xXx

Ohhh Snap said...

What a great card! Mannish, but I like it too (can't help thinking of that old Irish Spring commercial) lol. I love that cut from Love Struck, but I did it with a black heart (yes I'm a pirate from wayyyy back lol).

wedding cards said...

This is very nice! Valentines is near and I'm thinking of making a card for my husband. :)

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers