Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Whatever you do, Bee Happy!! Welcome to a wonderful Wednesday! And here's my latest Limited Edition Kit, "Bee Happy". I will have a limited number of these kits, and once they're gone, I won't make more. In fact, the kits are already half gone, even though I sent the preview pics to only 20% of my customers (the ones who ordered the Hugs & Kisses kit got priority ordering). So if you'd like to get this kit, I wouldn't recommend waiting too long. Details are below...


This layout is super bright and happy - perfect for your spring pictures! It uses the Walk In My Garden cartridge, and the brand spankin' new papers from the Imaginisce Lucy Bird collection. Oooh, I just wanna give Imaginisce a big smooch for consistently coming out with such gorgeous and cheerful papers (plus they're glittered!).
























To create this layout as shown, you will need the following supplies:
Cricut Expression or Cricut Create, mat, Walk In My Garden cartridge, Cuttlebug with Divine Swirls embossing folder (optional but cute!), white gel pen, brown marker, light brown chalk ink, dark brown chalk ink, Stickles (Diamond or other clear color), 3D pop-dots, adhesive and standard tools such as scissors, trimmer, etc.



This is a Limited Edition kit, which means that it will not be taught as a class, and numbers are very limited. It also means that it's only $20. Or if you order the Hugs & Kisses kit that I posted a couple of weeks ago, you can get this kit for only $15 (but I only have about 8 of the Hugs kits left). Shipping is available, and ranges from $5-$6 in CA, and $6 to $9 for the rest of the US, depending on location. If you'd like to order this kit, please email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com and include your state or zip code so I can determine what your shipping charge will be. I accept PayPal, checks or money orders. Bee Happy will ship out in mid-February. I have other kits available if you'd like to combine on shipping. Just see the top area of my blog as I will be updating the available kit list today.
















In case you are wondering what is included with this kit, here's the scoop. You'll get all of the patterned papers and cardstock needed to create the layout. Plus some of the non-Cricut cuts will be pre-made for you, including the background pieces and double photo mats. You'll also get my very detailed, yet easy-to-follow directions with my Cricut Cut Chart. This chart shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine with all of the settings. And the cuts are grouped by color so it's very efficient. There are also well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs.



Don't forget to tune in tomorrow as I'll be reviewing the Above Rubies Studio DVD "Cricut A-Z", and will have blog candy to go along with it. Yay!!!! Plus coming soon is my first Guest Designer, Wendy Lawrence, Queen of All Things Girly! Thanks for stopping by, and have a BEE-utiful day!!!




13 comments:

Cricut Critter said...

This is sooo cute! I love the Imaginisce papers, so yummy. I sent you an email to save me a kit. I can send you payment and pick it up at SWARM.

My Serendipity said...

So cute and detailed..wonderful job!

flowerdisco said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Snowmanlover said...

Monique, this is so cute and cheerful! You honestly make the best layouts ever! Looks great with your new blog look too!! You are the best!!

Emily S said...

OMG sooooo cute!!!! Great job!!!

Emily
http://weddingswiththecricut.blogspot.com

scrapguy said...

Girl you out did yourself! That is a might fancy page--showed it to a lady at work and she so ordered this and two others!!! Really beautiful!

caroline hancock said...

I just bought this cart so i want this for sure, i will email you soon for an email copy...thanks again for all the cool work that you do

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH this is adorable monique!!

yvette said...

Monique you did it again!! An amazing layout you created!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Anne-Marie said...

This is supercute! Love your blog!
Bye, Anne-Marie

Anonymous said...

***************I really like the paper & the layout of this scrapbook page!!!*****************;)*******Great details!

Hand Me a Stamp said...

I love this layout, your style and your blog!

Prince said...

I just bought this cart so i want this for sure, i will email you soon for an email copy...thanks again for all the cool work that you do

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers