- ► 2011 (122)
- Want to win a kit of your choice? Cricut Challeng...
- Everyday Cricut Guest Designer Day!!
- 7 Days of WINNERS!!!
- Giveaway Day 7: Your Choice of Cricut Kit...
- Giveaway Day 6: My Favorite Paper Pack - Ever.......
- ALERT: Bling Queen has Cartridge Blog Candy!!
- Giveaway Day 5: 2 Stamp Sets! *Plus Guest Design...
- Giveaway Day 4: Hellooooo, Easter!
- Giveaway Day 3: Say Goodbye to Winter!
- Giveaway Day 2: My Favorite Things!
- 1000 Followers!!! Let the Week of Giveaways Begin...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 5, 2010
11:15 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Hey, this one doesn't even count for my Week of Giveaways, but you definitely need to go check this giveaway out. My best friend, Wendy - aka "Bling Queen" - is giving away a Cricut cartridge on her blog! It's the Stamping Solutions cart, which is the most under-rated cartridge out there. I think people think it's only for stamping, which it is so NOT just for stamping. It's actually a card maker's dream come true. There are tons of fabulous sentiments on there for every occasion, and some great, easy to assemble images. I used this cart to design the card class for the Oh My Crafts Bus Tour - it's a MUST HAVE!!! So go to her super fabulously blingy blog HERE and leave a comment for your chance to win! Plus look around while you're there - she's an amazing designer. Good luck!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.