- ► 2011 (122)
- Want to win a kit of your choice? Cricut Challeng...
- Everyday Cricut Guest Designer Day!!
- 7 Days of WINNERS!!!
- Giveaway Day 7: Your Choice of Cricut Kit...
- Giveaway Day 6: My Favorite Paper Pack - Ever.......
- ALERT: Bling Queen has Cartridge Blog Candy!!
- Giveaway Day 5: 2 Stamp Sets! *Plus Guest Design...
- Giveaway Day 4: Hellooooo, Easter!
- Giveaway Day 3: Say Goodbye to Winter!
- Giveaway Day 2: My Favorite Things!
- 1000 Followers!!! Let the Week of Giveaways Begin...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
12:49 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Wow, it's already Day 4 of my Week of Giveaways, and can you believe this blog has reached nearly 1100 followers now? My guess is that you're loving the free loot, right? Woohoo!!
Since today is Easter, I thought it fitting that today's blog candy should be this fabulous Easter pack. I'm giving away a Three Bugs in a Rug paper pack. It's the Little Chick line, and it's the same line I used to create my recent Easter layout kit. These papers are double-sided and so adorable! It also includes some cute die cut tags and stickers. Plus I'm throwing in a pack of light blue self-adhesive rhinestones by Queen & Company, 3 matching i-top brads, 5 hand-crocheted flowers, and a yard each of 5 different coordinating ribbon colors from Stampin' Up. You could keep busy with this pack of goodies!
To enter, just make sure you're a follower of my blog, and then leave a comment on this post, and include your email or your Cricut messageboard name so I can contact you if you win. (To leave a comment, scroll down to the bottom of this post, and then click on where it shows you how many comments there are.) I'll do the random drawings after the 7 days are over. Good luck to you all, and I hope you have a wonderfully Happy Easter!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.