Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I am sponsoring a challenge this week over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog HERE. The winner of the challenge will receive one of my kits of their choice, and I have some really cute ones coming out!!! The Mom & Me layout is being turned into a kit (will post more details later). I'm also working on a Minnie Mouse shape book kit, and a Robotz layout kit as well as an Everyday Paper Dolls Summer layout kit. So there will be many fun ones to choose from. Be sure to enter the challenge HERE. It's not difficult. Just make any project with a "Winged" theme like butterflies or birds or anything with wings. Easy! Good luck to all!!

10 comments:

IRW Dana said...

You do amazing works. Thanks for the link to the Cricut Challenge. I"ve not seen this site before. Wonderful inspiration.

FitterTwit said...

Sweet layout! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeap, I knew I didn't dream you were going to make Mom & Me into a kit! I'm glad i'm not lossing my mind. Can't wait. Thanks.
noradickey@hotmail.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are just so amazing Monique.

GabyCreates.com said...

Thanks. Love your lo!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Another gorgeous creation....I just love it! Thanks for sponsoring us...can't wait to see who our winner is!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Moniques!!!
Peggy Estes

Kathryn said...

Really a great LO Monique. Love the colors and papers. TFS

Dorothy said...

i'm new here and so happy i found this site. this card is so cute

Anonymous said...

This will be a terrific web page, might you be interested in doing an interview regarding just how you created it? If so e-mail me!.

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers