- ► 2011 (122)
- Want to win a kit of your choice? Cricut Challeng...
- Everyday Cricut Guest Designer Day!!
- 7 Days of WINNERS!!!
- Giveaway Day 7: Your Choice of Cricut Kit...
- Giveaway Day 6: My Favorite Paper Pack - Ever.......
- ALERT: Bling Queen has Cartridge Blog Candy!!
- Giveaway Day 5: 2 Stamp Sets! *Plus Guest Design...
- Giveaway Day 4: Hellooooo, Easter!
- Giveaway Day 3: Say Goodbye to Winter!
- Giveaway Day 2: My Favorite Things!
- 1000 Followers!!! Let the Week of Giveaways Begin...
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 2, 2010
10:30 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
It's day #2 of my Week of Giveaways. And how crazy is this - there's already over 1050 followers now. Whoa!
For today's blog candy, I'm giving away a few of my favorite things. The winner will receive 6 sheets of the most awesome chipboard ever that cuts great in your Expression (with a regular blade and Multi-Cut). Plus you'll get a fabulous Zig 2-way glue pen, a finger tip craft knife, 3 rolls of 1/4" ATG tape, my 2 favorite colors of VersaMagic chalk ink that I'm so addicted to (Jumbo Java and Sahara Sand), and 3 of the best pens in the world - the Signo Uniball pens in white, silver and gold. Yeah, baby!! This set is valued at around $30, and I'll ship for free in the US and Canada.
To enter, be sure you're a follower of my blog, and then leave a comment on this post to be entered for this prize. Remember to leave your email address or your Cricut MB name so I can reach you if you win. At the end of the 7 days of Giveaways, I'll draw a winner from each post. So make sure you're checking in here EVERY DAY for loads of free stuff!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.