Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Sunday, May 15, 2011
It's a beautiful, rainy Sunday afternoon here, and I hope you're all doing well.  It's time to announce the winner of the custom-embroidered Gypsy Tote bag.  Are ya ready?  Here's our winner...

coolnana72 said...

    What a cute layout! You are so talented

Please email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com to claim your fabulous prize, and let me know what you'd like it to say. A huge thanks to Myrel France for sponsoring this giveaway! And for the rest of you who are now sad that you didn't win, you can order your own!! Just email Myrel at myrelf@aol.com. She does incredible work!!



By the way, I have not yet heard from either of the 2 winners of the quarter Circle membership. You have until May 17th to contact me, and then I must pass them on to somebody else. So I sure hope you see this. Those 2 winners of the Circle membership are...

katieo said...

Inspiring photos. Your team look so happy and enthusiastic. I am glad it wasn't too hot. Thanks for the opportunity to win.


Nhi P. Tran said...

I would totally love to join the cricut circle. Those flowers were very lovely.

Be sure to come back tomorrow.  We'll have new blog candy AND a wonderful new Disney-themed project kit by Wendy.  Oooooh, trust me - it's CUTE and useful too!!  And it's limited in numbers, so based on how our other Disney kits have sold, I don't think this will last long at all.  (I'm gonna buy one myself, so y'all will have to get in line.)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! Enjoy!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner!!
Sherrie K

Sandy from Ukiah said...

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER,

Scrappin Melissa said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your new Gypsy bag.
And for the circle membership winners, Monique, I'll be happy to take the place of one of them and save them the trouble. {Just teasing} LOL

Rita said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Shawnee said...

Congrats to the Winner and Thanks to Monique for all you and your team do.

Aman said...

Congratulations!


amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Kim said...

Congrats to the winner!

Northwoodszoo said...

Congratulations!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to all the winners!
surfnfroggie

Just A Pac Rat said...

Congratulations to the winner! It is a cute bag!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Stacey Brucale said...

Congratulations! That bag is so cute!

AShu93 said...

I could use something for my Disney pics. Can't wait to see it!

Sukie said...

What a fun bag, congratulations!

Kelly Ann B. said...

fabulous!!!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers