Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Happy Friday!! It's Sarah from Pink Cricut and I am SO excited to be guest designing for Monique and Wendy today!

I had the pleasure of meeting these super-sweet ladies at Winter CHA- and they are both so beautiful inside and out! :)

Here we are waiting to go into the Gala (Emma, Monique, Wendy, and me)

Okay-for today's project Monique and Wendy asked me to do a Breast Cancer awareness project- which was perfect timing- since my stamp company, Pink by Design is releasing 2 Breast Cancer Awareness stamp sets next week!

I did a 5x5 inch square card--using the DCWV Blossom Stack and the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge.


I embossed the dark pink layer with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, and the light pink layer with D'vine Swirls. (I think these are the 2 folders I use the most)

I layered it on top of a white doily I cut from a stock image on the E2.
I used a ton of pop-dots to really make the cricut cut stick out!



I then added some bling and bows - (what girl doesn't like bling and bows?) :)


Here is the inside of the card:

Once you choose Hope anything is possible.


Since this card is going to someone I know- I also wanted to be able to give her something more.
So, I made her a little set of cards to go with her card!

I used kraft cardstock, papertrey ink cardstock and Spellbinders Lacey Squares.

Each of these cards is stamped with the Pink by Design Save the Tatas stamp set, as well as the Breast Wishes stamp set that is coming out next Friday :)

The sentiments read:
Thanks for the Support
Breast of Friends
Hang in There
and Hope

I will tie these little cards with some pink twine and put them in a clear envelope to gift them in.


Thanks again to Wendy and Monique for having me on their blog! I hope you enjoyed my little projects- and feel free to come say hi to me anytime at Pink Cricut! :)

Have a great LONG weekend!





33 comments:

inspiredwon said...

Very Nice cards!! I love them!! Thanks for sharing them!!
Amanda

char52 said...

Love these.. I have two co-workers that have recently completed breast cancer treatment in my school and I think I will have to get these stamps to make some of these cards.

Sharka said...

Hey, I'm #3 to comment... it's a day early, but since I'm here now I might as well leave a comment, hee hee! I ♥ the card and the set is a great gift idea. We may get a male friend to laugh if we made him one of these :))

Shawnee said...

Very cute cards, Sarah. I look forward to this stamp release.

Blessings,
Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are just darling...JazzyJan

Scrappin Melissa said...

These are TOO CUTE! Love all them. I also loved getting to "meet" Sarah in her photo. I am getting to meet her stamps in person soon since my order from her site is on its way. I won a gift cert during a blog hop recently so I could try out her stamps.

Aman said...

Very cute card set!

amanbains1 at gmail dot com

Lyd's Creations said...

very inspiring, not just the cards and stamps but the "for the cause" part of it.

Brenda said...

The the cards especially the little card set! Looks like I am going to have to invest in some of your stamps sets. They are awesome!

Beverly said...

I love the cards, and your stamps are wonderful! So perfect for someone who needs a little encouragement!

blueskygirl said...

Great job on those cards- they are adorable!

Northwoodszoo said...

Happy Friday to you, too. So cute and inspiring, thank you.

CathyinMN said...

Great cards! Thanks for sharing.

Kim. said...

Really cute cards, thanks for sharing on here and what a great photo of you all too.
Kim xXx

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card set:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Love all the cards!!

Just A Pac Rat said...

Nice cards, TFS

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

AShu93 said...

Pretty cards! I like the combo of the pink & kraft.

MeGlo said...

Cute cards! TFS

-mandy said...

I love your stamps! How unique! I will be checking all of them out soon! Thanks for sharing your outstanding cards! Love them!
-Mandy
hull.mandy@yahoo.com

Betsy said...

Just adorable! How creative. Thanks for sharing.

IRW Dana said...

Love the cards Sarah! And the name of the new stamp set is cute. Can't wait til they come out.
papermemories4u @ yahoo .com

mamawcindy said...

Cute Cards. Love the Pink with the Kraft. TFS :0)

Rose said...

You Ladies are all so sweet!!!Thanks for sharing your special card & your card sets,I love them all!Great idea for someone who needs A Little-Pick-Me-Up, Hope & Lots of LOVE!

rosebud222222222

Rose said...

You Ladies are all so sweet!!!Thanks for sharing your special card & your card sets,I love them all!Great idea for someone who needs A Little-Pick-Me-Up, Hope & Lots of LOVE!

rosebud222222222

Kristie Maynard said...

How adorable are those cards! Love the images and the sentiments. My favorite would be "Breast of friends" Love it!
TFS!

Sukie said...

Your cards are very cute. I really like the idea of the set as a gift!

scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

Angela said...

These gave me a giggle. I love the stamps and the cards. Thanks for guesting.

Vickie said...

Love these cards!!!! TFS and your stamps are wonderful. I won the Furry Friends set during the first Ustream of yours I ever attended and they are so cute and great on many different projects I've done.

Peg Toth said...

So very pretty. Thanks for the ideas.

paperscissorsink said...

great cards!

Lara said...

Love these cards!!! :) Thank you so much for sharing.

Lara
anniebugsmom@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love it...Love it...Totally love it...Jazzy Jan

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers