- A Little Pick-me-Up
- Race for the Cure Layout
- New Official Cricut Blog
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Princess Layout Kit
- Disney Autograph Book - Plus Echo Park Blog Candy
- Gypsy Tote Winner Announced
- Play Time Layout with the E2
- Race for a Cure!
- Summer Layout & Card - Doodlecharms
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Announcing 2 Winners of Cricut Circle Quarter Memb...
- Cute Gypsy Tote Giveaway & Hello Card
- Race for the Cure - And the Cricut Circle Giveaway...
- Happy Mother's Day! Plus blog candy winner announ...
- Hope and Courage Card Set
- Friday's Guest Designer: Glue Meets Paper
- You Take the Cake Card & Birthday Pics
- Today is a BIG DAY!!
- Crop for the Cure & New Blog Candy!
- Winner Announced & Texas State Report
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 6, 2011
10:09 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Happy Saturday!! I hope you're all having a great weekend, and have some beautiful weather to enjoy. By the time most of you read this, I will be walking in the Sacramento Race for the Cure with Team Monique!!! Yup, the race is Saturday morning at 7:50am. Have I mentioned that I'm not a morning person? Eeeek!! It's going to be so much fun, though, and I've heard that the Sacramento race is even bigger than the San Francisco one we did last year. I'll be sure to take plenty of pics for ya. And I'm so proud of our team - at the moment, we have raised over $7600 to help in the fight against breast cancer!!!! Yay!!!! And it's not too late to support us - you can click HERE if you would like to support me or anyone on the team.
You may even notice that my friend Robyn Cardon - My Pink Stamper - is a part of our team. In fact, she just released several new stamp sets, and one of them is called "Hope and Courage". It is a breast cancer awareness themed stamp set, and she is donating proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. So be sure to check out her newest stamp release on her site HERE. Robyn also sent me the set, and so I made a few fun cards with it this morning. Hope you like them!!
|Set of 4 cards. I used the "Hope and Courage" stamp set by My Pink Stamper. Papers are Echo Park "Be Mine". Cricut carts used were Pink Journey and A Child's Year.|
|Gotta love that "Cancer Sucks!" stamp. I thought it went nicely with the "Thanks for your support". And you can see the pink ribbon stamp in there too.|
|"Fight like a girl" is from the Hope and Courage set. The card shape and scalloped shapes are from ACY. Butterfly and ribbon from Pink Journey.|
|"Thinking of You" and the butterfly are from the Hope and Courage set. Card shape and tags are from ACY. Wings are from Pink Journey.|
|"Hope", "Believe" and "Walk" - plus "for the cure" are all individual stamps. This is a window cut card from ACY. The shoe is from Pink Journey.|
|Here's the inside of this window cut card. I always make a card within a card when there's a window cutout like this.|
Be sure to leave a comment on today's post for another chance to win this week's blog candy - a custom designed layout in your choice of theme! PLUS - come back on Sunday. It's Mother's Day, and I have a special little giveaway to announce. Just a little somethin' fun that Provo Craft sent me and I get to share!!
Also, I want to give a huge thanks to Cassie from Glue Meets Paper. She was our Guest Designer yesterday, and did such an incredible job! Please make sure you check out yesterday's post if you haven't already. And also go check out her blog HERE. You've gotta see the gorgeous Pooh layout she posted there. She's got a great style and lots of talent. Look out!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.