- A Little Pick-me-Up
- Race for the Cure Layout
- New Official Cricut Blog
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Princess Layout Kit
- Disney Autograph Book - Plus Echo Park Blog Candy
- Gypsy Tote Winner Announced
- Play Time Layout with the E2
- Race for a Cure!
- Summer Layout & Card - Doodlecharms
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Announcing 2 Winners of Cricut Circle Quarter Memb...
- Cute Gypsy Tote Giveaway & Hello Card
- Race for the Cure - And the Cricut Circle Giveaway...
- Happy Mother's Day! Plus blog candy winner announ...
- Hope and Courage Card Set
- Friday's Guest Designer: Glue Meets Paper
- You Take the Cake Card & Birthday Pics
- Today is a BIG DAY!!
- Crop for the Cure & New Blog Candy!
- Winner Announced & Texas State Report
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
11:46 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Happy Monday!! (Is that a contradiction of terms?) As promised, we've got new blog candy for a new week. Who would like to win the very brand new "Splash" paper pack by Echo Park? Just leave a comment on today's post, and then come back each day this week for more chances.
Also as promised, we are releasing a new kit today. The Bling Queen - Wendy Lawrence - designed this masterpiece - it's a Disney Autograph Book!!!! How cool is that? Fun AND useful!!! In fact, my hubby and I decided just yesterday that we're going to take our little Emily to Disneyland this summer, so I will be signing up for this kit right away. The rest of you will have to get in line, LOL! (It'll be ready to ship by May 31st.)
To order this kit, or any of our other kits, just go to our Cricut Kits page and use our handy-dandy new shopping cart. You can pay with PayPal or Google checkout, and it combines shipping and calculates your postage based on where you live. It's been working very nicely! Plus we'll be featuring one more new kit tomorrow, and it's already listed in the shopping cart, so you can see it and order it along with this Disney Book.
This colorful Disney album will work perfectly for pictures of you or your kiddos with all of your favorite characters - plus space for the characters to sign the page! There are beautifully detailed pages with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy and Donald Duck. You could even use this for a past trip by just transplanting the autographs and adding your pictures.
This kit will include the album that you'll get to decorate yourself and 6x6 chipboard page inserts, plus all of the patterned papers, cardstock, ribbon, brads and twine that you'll need to complete the project. You'll also get our detailed yet easy to follow directions with Cricut Cut Chart, well-organized written instructions, and plenty of color photographs.
To complete this project as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Mickey & Friends cartridge, Mickey Font cartridge, Diamond and Black Diamond Stickles, white gel pen, black pen, Cuttlebug (optional) with Swiss Dots embossing folder and Tiny Bubbles embossing folder (or embossing folders of your choice), black chalk ink, red and green chalk ink, hole punch, 3D pop dots, dark brown acrylic paint (inexpensive stuff from any craft store), plus basic tools and adhesive.
This complete kit is $30, and will be ready to ship out May 31st. You can pre-order it now on our Cricut Kits page. Or you can purchase the directions only for $10. To purchase directions only, just check back on our Cricut Kits page by May 31st, and you'll be able to pay for the directions and download them automatically at the same time. If you have any questions at all, you can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.