- A Little Pick-me-Up
- Race for the Cure Layout
- New Official Cricut Blog
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Princess Layout Kit
- Disney Autograph Book - Plus Echo Park Blog Candy
- Gypsy Tote Winner Announced
- Play Time Layout with the E2
- Race for a Cure!
- Summer Layout & Card - Doodlecharms
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Announcing 2 Winners of Cricut Circle Quarter Memb...
- Cute Gypsy Tote Giveaway & Hello Card
- Race for the Cure - And the Cricut Circle Giveaway...
- Happy Mother's Day! Plus blog candy winner announ...
- Hope and Courage Card Set
- Friday's Guest Designer: Glue Meets Paper
- You Take the Cake Card & Birthday Pics
- Today is a BIG DAY!!
- Crop for the Cure & New Blog Candy!
- Winner Announced & Texas State Report
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 16, 2011
11:16 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
I sure hope you are all off to a good start this week. The oh-so-super-talented Becca Rees happens to have a wonderful start to the week. She and her hubby and kiddos just moved in to their brand new house that they have been waiting about 9 months for, and it's beautiful! Plus it's only about 4 houses down and around the corner from my house! And speaking of beautiful, Becca just designed this gorgeous new Princess layout, which is available as a kit. See below for details.
The Princess layout kit will be ready to ship out by May 31st. To order, just visit our Cricut Kits page, and you can use our new shopping cart. It'll be ready the same time the Disney Autograph album will be ready, so take advantage of combined shipping!
The kit will include all of the papers, cardstock and ribbon that you'll need to complete the layout. Plus you'll get detailed directions with Cricut Cut Chart and plenty of color photographs.
To complete this project as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and Mat, Once Upon a Princess cartridge, dark brown and purple chalk ink, 3D pop-dots, white gel pen, Diamond Stickles, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, glue pen, plus basic tools and adhesive.
The complete kit with directions is $25, and you can order it from our Cricut Kits page. If you'd like to purchase just the directions for $10, you can check back by May 31st, and then purchase and download the directions automatically at that time.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And don't forget to leave a comment on today's post for another chance at this week's blog candy - the Echo Park "Splash" paper collection. It just arrived today, and it's even yummier in person!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.