- A Little Pick-me-Up
- Race for the Cure Layout
- New Official Cricut Blog
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Princess Layout Kit
- Disney Autograph Book - Plus Echo Park Blog Candy
- Gypsy Tote Winner Announced
- Play Time Layout with the E2
- Race for a Cure!
- Summer Layout & Card - Doodlecharms
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Announcing 2 Winners of Cricut Circle Quarter Memb...
- Cute Gypsy Tote Giveaway & Hello Card
- Race for the Cure - And the Cricut Circle Giveaway...
- Happy Mother's Day! Plus blog candy winner announ...
- Hope and Courage Card Set
- Friday's Guest Designer: Glue Meets Paper
- You Take the Cake Card & Birthday Pics
- Today is a BIG DAY!!
- Crop for the Cure & New Blog Candy!
- Winner Announced & Texas State Report
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 9, 2011
12:26 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Welcome to a brand new week. I hope everyone had a Happy Mom's Day! I'm thinking maybe you are all enjoying the bonus giveaway I've got going on, because there's a bunch of comments on yesterday's post! And if this is the first time you're reading about it, I'm giving away TWO 3-month memberships to the Cricut Circle. To enter, just leave a comment on today's post - and one on yesterday's as well. I will draw the winners from the pool of yesterday's and today's comments only, and will announce the winners sometime Tuesday. Plus Tuesday there will be a brand new giveaway - woohoo!
Ok, since I already shared my only weekend craftiness with you on Saturday (the Hope and Courage Cards), I'm going to take today to just share a few pics of the Race for the Cure 5k walk that we participated in on Saturday morning. 25,000 people came out to help fight the good fight against breast cancer, and I truly enjoyed the spirit of togetherness and a common goal. Here are a few pics of the big day...
|Team Monique had about 72 members, including 5 survivors! We raised about $7625 and counting.|
|Monique and Team Captain Stephanie|
|My favorite pic of the day. Emily predicts a huge victory. Uncle Matt seems to agree.|
|Kicking off the Race at about 8am.|
|What it's all about.|
|Check out those cool team shirts!|
|This 100 year old Survivor was crossing the finish line at the same time as our team. Amazing!|
|Crossing the finish line. We did it!!!|
|Survivors' Ceremony. This was my group. We were the 0-1 year survivors. We had the shortest hair and the best dance moves.|
|A very happy day. It's great to be alive!!!|
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.