- Guest Designer Friday!!!
- Happy Easter Layout
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Froggy Kisses - Baby Boy Gift Bag & Card
- Cricut Magazine Volume 2 - Review and Blog Candy
- Winner of Basic Gray Paper Pack...
- About Team Monique - Race for the Cure
- First Birthday !
- Girl Stuff Layout with Paisley Cartridge
- Birthday Bash+Plus Blog Candy
- Music to My Ears - Disney Layout - Plus New Blog C...
- Last of the Stampede Memories. Plus blog candy wi...
- Greetings from the Cricut Stampede!
- Spring is in Bloom....
- Adios! I'm off to the Texas Cricut Stampede!
- Bubble Bath with Kate's ABC's
- Baby Shower Gift Bag & Card by Nana Susan
- Winners & Pack Your Bags Layout
- Pretty in Pink Girlie Mini Album
- Crumpled Flower Card
- Card with "A Childs Year"
- Stampede Layout with Old West Cartridge
- Blog Candy Cart, Free Directions, and a Video!
- Lots of Winners!
- Princess Layout, Video, & Just Because Card Kit
- Wendy's Altered Frame and Purse, Blog Candy & New ...
- Country Cards, Design Video & New "Explore" Spring...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
12:01 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
My bags are mostly packed. Tomorrow morning bright and early, Nana Susan and I will catch a plane to Texas. We are going to the Cricut Stampede in Frisco to help out and meet 200 Cricut ladies! AND - drumroll please - I'm actually going to get to teach a "mini-class" on Sunday! How stinkin' exciting is THAT???? If you'll be at the Stampede, be sure to sign up for it when you get there!!
I will have my camera with me as well as my Flip video camera, and I'll actually have internet access this time (knock on wood!). So I will do my best to take pics and do updates on the blog so you can see all the fun you're missing, hehe.
A couple of things before I leave. Don't forget that we have a fabulous Guest Designer on Friday, so make sure you stop by and show her some love. And remember to leave a comment each day this week for a shot at the blog candy. It's the My Mind's Eye paper pack that I used to make Monday's layout, plus some coordinating Bo Bunny cardstock.
And I thought I'd leave you with a few fun pics of one of my favorite layouts. I designed this last year with the Give a Hoot cartridge and Bo Bunny's Love Bandit papers. I don't have the sizes listed because I'm not very organized amidst my chaos tonight. But I hope you can get the general idea and feel free to scraplift. I really think this is some of the cutest paper ever! See ya from Texas!!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.