- Guest Designer Friday!!!
- Happy Easter Layout
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Froggy Kisses - Baby Boy Gift Bag & Card
- Cricut Magazine Volume 2 - Review and Blog Candy
- Winner of Basic Gray Paper Pack...
- About Team Monique - Race for the Cure
- First Birthday !
- Girl Stuff Layout with Paisley Cartridge
- Birthday Bash+Plus Blog Candy
- Music to My Ears - Disney Layout - Plus New Blog C...
- Last of the Stampede Memories. Plus blog candy wi...
- Greetings from the Cricut Stampede!
- Spring is in Bloom....
- Adios! I'm off to the Texas Cricut Stampede!
- Bubble Bath with Kate's ABC's
- Baby Shower Gift Bag & Card by Nana Susan
- Winners & Pack Your Bags Layout
- Pretty in Pink Girlie Mini Album
- Crumpled Flower Card
- Card with "A Childs Year"
- Stampede Layout with Old West Cartridge
- Blog Candy Cart, Free Directions, and a Video!
- Lots of Winners!
- Princess Layout, Video, & Just Because Card Kit
- Wendy's Altered Frame and Purse, Blog Candy & New ...
- Country Cards, Design Video & New "Explore" Spring...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
12:07 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Oh, I think you might just like this one! This is a stinkin' cute layout by our fabulous new designer, Becca Rees. I'm tellin' ya - she's got some talent goin' on! See below for all the details so you can make it yourself. And don't forget to leave some love for Becca by leaving a comment - and it will also enter you for this week's blog candy - the brand new "It's My Party" paper pack by Basic Gray! Bring it! And be sure to check back tomorrow for a special Guest Designer. And just to tease you some more because I'm a big meanie, I am going to do a review of the newest issue of Cricut Magazine and will have a few copies to give away too, so check in for that either Saturday or Monday. Lots of good stuff goin' on!
Becca says she was inspired to make this layout by her daughter's favorite colors and love for girlie stuff. She used the Paisley Cartridge, My Mind's Eye Paper - Quite Contrary Line, and Bo Bunny Cardstock.
Stickles - Daimond, Black Daimond
Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink, Buttercup (yellow), Peacock (turquoise)
White Gel Pen
Olive Green Ribbon 2 ft.
Chalk Ink - Brown, Aegean Blue,
(2) 4" x 6" pics with 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" light blue mats
(2) 3"x 4" pics with 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" light blue mats
(1) 4" x 4 1/2" pic with 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" light blue mat
3 1/4" x 2 1/2" with 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" light blue mat
Cricut Cuts from Paisley:
Yellow Flower 3"
Smaller Yellow Flower 1 1/2"
Sunglasses 1 1/2"
Umbrella 3 3/4"
Yellow Shirt Ourtfit 4"
Green Dress Outfit 4"
Blow Dryer 3"
XOXO 1 1/2"
Have fun scraplifting!! Btw, are there any certain themes of layouts you'd love to see? I'd love to design another layout just for fun that you can scraplift, and I always enjoy hearing about what you'd really like to see more of here. Thanks!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.