- Guest Designer Friday!!!
- Happy Easter Layout
- Happy Wednesday-Hump Day!!
- Froggy Kisses - Baby Boy Gift Bag & Card
- Cricut Magazine Volume 2 - Review and Blog Candy
- Winner of Basic Gray Paper Pack...
- About Team Monique - Race for the Cure
- First Birthday !
- Girl Stuff Layout with Paisley Cartridge
- Birthday Bash+Plus Blog Candy
- Music to My Ears - Disney Layout - Plus New Blog C...
- Last of the Stampede Memories. Plus blog candy wi...
- Greetings from the Cricut Stampede!
- Spring is in Bloom....
- Adios! I'm off to the Texas Cricut Stampede!
- Bubble Bath with Kate's ABC's
- Baby Shower Gift Bag & Card by Nana Susan
- Winners & Pack Your Bags Layout
- Pretty in Pink Girlie Mini Album
- Crumpled Flower Card
- Card with "A Childs Year"
- Stampede Layout with Old West Cartridge
- Blog Candy Cart, Free Directions, and a Video!
- Lots of Winners!
- Princess Layout, Video, & Just Because Card Kit
- Wendy's Altered Frame and Purse, Blog Candy & New ...
- Country Cards, Design Video & New "Explore" Spring...
- ▼ March (27)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
9:00 PM | Posted by Bella and Aidees Mom | | Edit Post
Hello Friends, this is Krista Norman from Bellaandaideesmom, I am super excited to be one of the guest designers here at Monique Griffith Designs. When Wendy asked me to be a guest designer, I knew right away that I wanted it to be about springtime. Ah, living in Michigan there are a few things that I find more magical than springtime. Between the chirping colorful birds to the fragrant flowers to the gorgeous weather, springtime is one of my favorite seasons. I wanted to create a layout that would capture some of the special things about this time of year. I hope that I can inspire you in some way to create. This layout is very special because even though I can't have warm weather all year long, I can keep spring close to my heart everytime I look at my creation. Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks again Monique and Wendy for letting me be a part of your business.....
This Layout was created mostly with the darling cart called Kates ABC's. This cart is so cute....Umbrella girl was cut at 4 1/4, Butterflies on top of lay-out were cut at 2", Bird and Egg cut at 2 1/4, Bee with crown cut at 3", Butterflies at bottom of layout cut at 3 1/4. Next, I used the fabulous carts listed. The Beehive was cut using Create a Critter 3 1/4, My Community was used cutting the tree at 3 1/4, and the fence was cut at 2 3/4, Zoobaloo was used for the clouds and are 3 1 /4, and the sweet little sun is from DoodleCharm cut at 2 1/4...Lots of DP's were used including Echo Park, Bazzills, Coordinations, and Basic Grey. Letters were cut with Gyspy and welded together at 3"
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.