- Guest Designer on Monique Griffith Designs
- Behind the Scenes
- Have a Super Birthday
- Celebrate Card by Nana Susan
- Blog Candy Cartridge, Easter Pics & Tea Party Layo...
- Inappropriate Easter Card
- Guest Designer: Court's Crafts
- Love You a Latte Card
- Happy Birthday to Cricut
- "Joy" Decorative Canvas
- A Winner, A Favor, and a Disney Layout...
- Sweet Bunny Easter Card
- Hop into Easter~~~~~Please click to enlarge:)
- Springy Sunshine Blossoms of Life Flowing Through ...
- My Girl with Mother's Day Cartridge
- Elegant Cards & Bustier Gift Box - Summer in Paris...
- R is for Rabbit - Layout using Kate's ABCs - Plus ...
- Here are the Winners of the Directions...
- Time Mini Album
- Queen for a Day & Team Monique T-Shirts
- It's Wednesday and I'm Egg'cited to be here!!
- A Little Bird Card
- Toy Story Layout & New Blog Candy
- Announcing 4 Winners of the Cricut Magazine...
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
3:32 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Below I have listed the 4 winners of this week's blog candy - the Cricut Magazine. I hope you all enjoyed my review of this issue. It was sure fun to pour through it, and I'll go back to it again for more inspiration. And for those of you who asked, I am not published in this issue. But I am going to be published in their birthday idea book that will be coming out soon, so hopefully I can do another review and blog candy with that. It's such a nicely done magazine, and I have submitted some projects for future issues, so we'll see what happens. I'll keep ya posted if I get published in any of them!
If your name is on the list below, please email me at email@example.com with your mailing address so I can get your magazine right out to you.
Grammy GG said...
Appreciate the excellent honest review. I agree with you that I really like doing 2 page LOs--rarely do a 1 page LO. I love idea books and would love to win a copy of the Cricut magazine. Thanks for the opportunity.
Hmmmmm....I'm SO happy that someone I trust reviewed this mag. I have toyed whether to subscribe myselft and/or even purchase a subscription as a gift for my mom and/or sister, but wasn't sure if it was really worth it. I must say, your review has me considering subscription(s) a little more seriously. Thank you for your cander!!
sometimes the boy gifts are the hardest to make cute. This one oozes "cute", nice job!!
ikennic at q dot com
This is great I love the backing paper and the animals are just too cute :)
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.