Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Hello again this is Krista Norman your guest designer from BellaandaideesMom.....I am once again honored to design for Monique Griffith Designs this month.  Easter is coming at fast speed.  I love everything about this time of year, from the bunnies themselves, flowers, eggs, butterflies, the growing vegtables and fruits, I wanted to capture the feeling of all of these elements in my design itself. I hope you enjoy my creation as much as I loved making my vision come to life. Thanks so much to Monique, Wendy, and the rest of the team for allowing me to be a part of this awesome DT.... and thanks to all of you for taking the time to look at my layout~~~Hugs to all~~~~

Details:Accent Accentials Image 48 for Large bunny body cut at 2.5
Accent Accentials 48 for small bunny body cut at 2 inches
AC-Large bunny ears the oval 1 and 1/4
AC small bunny ears 1 inch
AC-Big Bunny outside feet oval 1 and  1/2
AC-Small Bunny outside feet oval 1 and 1/4
AC-Inside large bunny ear Accent 2 and shift on oval cut at 1 inch
AC-Inside bunny ear Accent 2 and shift on oval at 3 /4
AC-big bunny feet little circles on feet 1 /4
AC-little bunny circles on feet 1 /4
AC-The heart for nose 1/4 Big Bunny
AC- the heart for nose 1/4 Little Bunny
For paws on Bunnies AC for big and small the flower number 2...Big bunny 2 and 1 /4
small bunny 2 1 /2 Cut the flower in half to make paws
WIMG-Leaf 2 cut at 1 inch
1 and 3 /4.............CAC-Carrots
Big carrots were cut from Contry Life at 1 inch and 2 and 1 /2
Easter solution cart eggs were 2, 1 and 1 / 2, and 3 inches
Circles for inside flowers using George cut at 1 and 1/2
Basket DoodleCharms-1 and 3/4
Kate's ABC Butterflies...2 inches
George all letters 1 and 1/4
grass made myself and added dimension
Made the hydrangea myself with a punch

51 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Cute layout! Love the bunny and carrot cuts. TFS!

Donna said...

Boy, you're right! Easter is coming faster than I can count! Thanks for the design and all the work you put in to sharing the design with the tutorial with us!

Blessings, Donna
grandma4five

Shawnee said...

Very cute. I love the bunny and papers you chose!

Adriana Ortiz said...

I like how you use the carrots,love the bunny!!

Meems said...

You can bet I'll send a card to your friend's son. The men and women in the military don't get anywhere near the respect and honor they deserve. God Bless Them! As for the opportunity to win something from your blog...count me in.

Scrapper said...

I've used Wild Card cart myself, so I appreciate your cards. They cut out small but lovely. Maybe I should try "fit to page" next time. Great job!

Angela said...

Wow! You really went crazy with the cartridges! I love that you put so many to use and how the whole layout came together. The grass with the carrots tucked in is so cute and the lollipop-looking flowers, and ---well okay everything else. Thanks for the ideas.

Stacey Brucale said...

So cute! Love the bunnies!

xxsquigglesxx(at)gmail(dot)com

Kim said...

I love this Easter layout Krista! It is so springy and colorful. My favorite part is the little heart noses on the bunnies! TFS!

gshrader said...

cute layout! Love the bunnies!

Aman said...

Cute layout and great instructions!!!

Ami said...

What an adorable layout. Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

cute layout anc I noticed very hungry bunnies. lol


Debby

Carissa said...

What a super cute layout. Love it. TFS.
carilee5@hotmail.com

toptinmanswife said...

Love all the beautiful colors! Great LO!

Katy

CathyinMN said...

Very cute LO! TFS!

Carole Beath said...

Very cute LO, Krista. Love those lil' bunnies.
Hugs
Carole

joni said...

Super cute layout! And thanks for the recipe on everything...so great!
hugs,
joni

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling, Krista! What a fun layout! xxD

-mandy said...

What a great design! I love all the bright colors. The bunnies turned out so cute!
-Mandy
hull.mandy@yahoo.com

IRW Dana said...

Love all the carrots. Thanks for sharing the inspiration. papermemories4u @ yahoo .com

Just A Pac Rat said...

Nice layout, thanks for sharing the inspiration!

circlebenterprises.com

Sharka said...

One more week and Easter will be here and that finally means we get our CHOCOLATE, lol!!! Cute layout and luv the carrots. TFS ;)

Cheryl said...

What a Hoppy Layout! Luv it, you did a wonderful job!
surfnfroggie

MimiKat said...

I adore the Easter layout, such cute cutouts and the papers and colors are perfect.

Thank you for sharing.

Kat
http://cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute lo...I love it! TFS!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

KCWBIC said...

I love the cards! I have the wild card cart and would never have been able to imagine the possibilities! I made the card with the cupcake and it looks terrible compared to yours, I feel like I should redo it now! KCWBIC at yahoo dot com

sandra said...

Cute layout love the bunnies!!!!

Preacher'sWife said...

What an adorable layout!

pameladixon said...

Love the layout and the bunnies eating carrots. Happy Easter to you & everyone.

AShu93 said...

Such a great spring layout! I really like the hydrangea & all the cute little carrots.

PurpleLadyBug said...

Cute flowers on this LO!!!

kperlic at hotmail dot com

Beverly said...

Really cute Easter layout! Love it!

Northwoodszoo said...

Who wouldn't love this in their Easter basket? Fun!

Kristie Maynard said...

Really cute layout! TFS!

Kathleen said...

Love this layout - thanks for sharing.

Kathleen in NJ
kmurphy614@gmail.com

shelly said...

beautiful work as always krista :) ill say it again..i love your bunnies :) .

Charlene said...

Very springy layout! Love your Easter colors. TFS!
Southernmrs
at verizon dot net

Cstars65 said...

Love the layout... Thanks for the great post!

JANLYNN said...

So springy and fun. Darling bunnies. Love the hydrangae.

Maria said...

Great layout Krista! Love those hydrangea's!!

Becky Moore said...

this is adorble! Such a happy layout!

kristyscraps said...

Love the Easter layout! Great job!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

TUKI said...

What a sweet layout. Love the colors!!!

Elsie said...

I love Spring! You did a great job with all the happy, Spring colors. Wonderful layout!

Anonymous said...

Love the detail in this layout!
Danielle
wilkinsons2@gmail.com

Luria said...

WoW this must have took some time to put together. I love the purple dot paper. TFS

Luria

Nanette said...

Very springy layout. Love all the Easter colors. TFS!

majessie18 said...

Cute spring layout!

ReGina said...

Cute Layout! The carrots are great!

Vickie said...

Very Cute. TFS

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers