- Guest Designer on Monique Griffith Designs
- Behind the Scenes
- Have a Super Birthday
- Celebrate Card by Nana Susan
- Blog Candy Cartridge, Easter Pics & Tea Party Layo...
- Inappropriate Easter Card
- Guest Designer: Court's Crafts
- Love You a Latte Card
- Happy Birthday to Cricut
- "Joy" Decorative Canvas
- A Winner, A Favor, and a Disney Layout...
- Sweet Bunny Easter Card
- Hop into Easter~~~~~Please click to enlarge:)
- Springy Sunshine Blossoms of Life Flowing Through ...
- My Girl with Mother's Day Cartridge
- Elegant Cards & Bustier Gift Box - Summer in Paris...
- R is for Rabbit - Layout using Kate's ABCs - Plus ...
- Here are the Winners of the Directions...
- Time Mini Album
- Queen for a Day & Team Monique T-Shirts
- It's Wednesday and I'm Egg'cited to be here!!
- A Little Bird Card
- Toy Story Layout & New Blog Candy
- Announcing 4 Winners of the Cricut Magazine...
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 22, 2011
12:00 AM | Posted by Court | | Edit Post
Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here to say hello!
I am SO thrilled and honored to be a guest designer for my good friends Monique and Wendy! I couldn't be prouder to be associated with these two lovely ladies and have gotten to meet them several times in person! They are beautiful inside and out.
I will be going to Monique's Crop for the Cure on May 1st and hopefully some of their future events! If you are in the San Francisco - Sacramento area you should definitely check them out! They are worth traveling for! If you are going to be there, say hello! I'll probably be one of the only redheads there! Well, that depends on what color Monique's hair is going to be... but something tells me pink! :)
Thank you ladies for having me today!
I wanted to make something Easter themed since Easter is this Sunday so I hope you enjoy some last minute inspiration and I hope you get to spend some wonderful quality time with your family.
Monique, Wendy, and I are HUGE fans of Echo Park so I was excited to pull out their Springtime collection and have some fun!
Wendy and I are on My Pink Design Team together so I wanted to use some of Robyn's stamps as well.
I can't believe I didn't fit any Imaginisce on there! The bling queen is going to be so disappointed in me! (Wendy is the self-proclaimed "bling queen"!) Okay, next time I will BLING it out!
I used my Stickles to put little dots in the middle of all of the polka dots so that it sparkles. It's a fun way to make a big print look like a smaller print.
Who says you can't have two types and colors of ribbon on one project. Have fun! It's YOUR creation!
- Cartridges: Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More™ (favor bag), Sentimentals™ (stamp shape), and Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art™ (remember to use those Cake carts in your normal Cricut!)
- Sentiment: My Pink Stamper: More Faithful Sayings™
- Embossing: Swiss Dots Emboss Folder™
- Paper: Echo Park Springtime™
- Scalloped Border: It's a sticker from Echo Park's Springtime!
- Ribbon: the yellow and white are Offray I believe. The purple is from my stash.
I loved being a guest designer this week! I would love it if you would "hop" by (like the Easter bunny!) and say hello on my blog: http://CourtsCrafts.blogspot.com! Have a beautiful day everyone!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.