Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Announcing the winners of this past week's blog candy.  Ok, I said I'd pick 2 winners, who would each get to pick FIVE sets of full directions ($50 value).  Well, I decided to pick an extra one from those of you who added my button to your blogs - so thank you for doing that!!  Here are the winners... 

Peg Toth said...

    that is just too cute. I'm reading Toy Story to my grandson now. Thanks!

 valerie said...

    Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your talent.

    Valerie
    vharrison 902 at gmail dot com

 Faye's Crafti Corner said...

    Added your button to my blog :)
    http://fayescrafticorner.blogspot.com/

Congratulations to the three of you!!  Please email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com to claim your blog candy.

6 comments:

Aman said...

Congratulations! What a great prize!

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners! LUCKY, LUCKY ladies...ENJOY!

Carol aka cyimbugbitten

CathyinMN said...

Congrats all! Enjoy!

valerie said...

Thank you so much Monique! I can't believe I won.

Donna said...

Congratulations to the winners! Have fun with your gifts!

Blessings, Donna
grandma4five

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers