- Guest Designer on Monique Griffith Designs
- Behind the Scenes
- Have a Super Birthday
- Celebrate Card by Nana Susan
- Blog Candy Cartridge, Easter Pics & Tea Party Layo...
- Inappropriate Easter Card
- Guest Designer: Court's Crafts
- Love You a Latte Card
- Happy Birthday to Cricut
- "Joy" Decorative Canvas
- A Winner, A Favor, and a Disney Layout...
- Sweet Bunny Easter Card
- Hop into Easter~~~~~Please click to enlarge:)
- Springy Sunshine Blossoms of Life Flowing Through ...
- My Girl with Mother's Day Cartridge
- Elegant Cards & Bustier Gift Box - Summer in Paris...
- R is for Rabbit - Layout using Kate's ABCs - Plus ...
- Here are the Winners of the Directions...
- Time Mini Album
- Queen for a Day & Team Monique T-Shirts
- It's Wednesday and I'm Egg'cited to be here!!
- A Little Bird Card
- Toy Story Layout & New Blog Candy
- Announcing 4 Winners of the Cricut Magazine...
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
11:59 PM | Posted by Lezlye Lauterbach | | Edit Post
Guest Designer on Monique Griffith Designs
I was SO excited and honored to be a guest designer for my friends Monique and Wendy! I am so glad to have met them and they live close to me too! They are Very Talented and have Awesome personalities too!
I will be going to Monique's Crop for the Cure on May 1st and hopefully some of their future events! If you are in the Sacramento - El Dorado Hills area you should definitely check them out and look me up too! I love meeting crafty friends! They are worth traveling for! If you are going to be there, say hello! The last one in October I was able to meet lots of fun ladies!
Thank you ladies for having me today!
Ok, for my project I wanted to use a New cartridge that I was able to get when Michael's had them on sale for $34. Campin' Critters! I was shocked to see it there, so I snatched it up! ( I did have a trip from my friend Justine, she also let me borrow her Pooh Font Cartridge for this layout. I usually make a lot of cards.. have been slacking in the scrapping department.
Cricut Cartridge Campin Critters
Lake Mountain scene cut at 8.5
Bear peeking behind tree cut at 8.5
Title & and shadow cut at 2
Camping trip sign cut at 3.25
Deer cut at 2.5
Bunny cut at 2
Photo Mat is 7.25 x 5.25
Cloud paper was printed on my Imagine using Best Friends Cartridge
Brown Polka Dot Paper is American Crafts
Sun cut at 2
Moose w/ camera cut at 3
Porcupine cut at 3
Campfire cut at 3
I cut three different colors of the flames
Some images were inked and white gel pen added.
I had done another tree background that was cool but didn't have room for it , so you may see it on a future project.
Thanks for stopping by..
An ENORMOUS THANKS to Monique and Wendy for asking me to be a guest designer. Ask me back anytime, perhaps cards next time!
Labels: Guest Designer
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.