- Guest Designer on Monique Griffith Designs
- Behind the Scenes
- Have a Super Birthday
- Celebrate Card by Nana Susan
- Blog Candy Cartridge, Easter Pics & Tea Party Layo...
- Inappropriate Easter Card
- Guest Designer: Court's Crafts
- Love You a Latte Card
- Happy Birthday to Cricut
- "Joy" Decorative Canvas
- A Winner, A Favor, and a Disney Layout...
- Sweet Bunny Easter Card
- Hop into Easter~~~~~Please click to enlarge:)
- Springy Sunshine Blossoms of Life Flowing Through ...
- My Girl with Mother's Day Cartridge
- Elegant Cards & Bustier Gift Box - Summer in Paris...
- R is for Rabbit - Layout using Kate's ABCs - Plus ...
- Here are the Winners of the Directions...
- Time Mini Album
- Queen for a Day & Team Monique T-Shirts
- It's Wednesday and I'm Egg'cited to be here!!
- A Little Bird Card
- Toy Story Layout & New Blog Candy
- Announcing 4 Winners of the Cricut Magazine...
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 11, 2011
12:26 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Welcome to Monday! I hope you all had a restful weekend, and got to do something you enjoy. I sure did. On Friday, I picked up my little Emily from school at noon, and we had a mommy/daughter date, which was lunch and a movie. We saw "Hop" - so cute! Then the weekend was spent scrapping for fun and hanging out with the fam. Well, the "scrapping for fun" consisted of me playing with the new Kate's ABCs cartridge that I just got, along with some beautiful Basic Grey and Bo Bunny papers. And this is what happens when you combine an amazing cartridge with gorgeous papers. So just before posting this, I decided that I would go ahead and turn this into a kit. You can blame Nana Susan for that because she's the one who talked me into it. To order, email me at email@example.com. Include the kit, your zip, and preferred payment method (PayPal or check). See below for details (and blog candy too!)...
I'm just going to make a very limited number of these because it is a pretty new cartridge that not everyone has yet. But if you have a little girl, a niece or a granddaughter, this is an absolute must-have cartridge - you will LOVE it!!! I think it may still be a JoAnn's exclusive, but don't quote me on that. If you like this kit, and you're planning to get this cart, I'd recommend that you order this kit now while it's in stock because I'm not making very many, and you can always get the cart later if you want.
This layout would be great for any Spring or Easter pics of your sweet little one. I am planning to get my little Emily a brown Easter bunny, just so I can have some cute pics for this layout - is that crazy or what? Please tell me I'm not the only one who does things like that, LOL! The kit will include all of the patterned papers, cardstock and ribbon that you need to complete the layout (there's a LOT of paper involved here - the background alone takes 8 sheets - yikes!). The photo mats will be pre-cut for you, and you'll get full directions with Cricut Cut Chart, well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs. If you'd like to see how our kits work, you can see a video HERE.
Supplies you'll need to make this project as shown: Cricut Expression and mat, Kate's ABCs cartridge, dark brown chalk ink, white gel pen, brown pen, 3D pop dots, scalloped border punch, Ranger Liquid Pearls (Buttercup yellow and Petal Pink), plus basic tools and adhesive.
The complete kit is $25, or you can always purchase just the directions for $10. Shipping is available, and ranges from $5 in California to $6-$9 in the rest of the US, depending on location. Combined shipping is available. These should be ready to ship by April 28th. To order, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the kit you'd like, your state or zip, and preferred payment method (PayPal or check).
Be sure to check in tomorrow. I'll be posting Nana Susan's latest kit - Elegant Cards. Oh. My. Goodness. Her project is sooooooooooooooo exceptionally beautiful - I can hardly wait to show it to you!!!!!
Hmmm, does anybody around here like blog candy? How about a nice little assortment of Ranger's Liquid Pearls and Stickles? Those are a staple to scrapping life! Just leave a comment here on this post, and then come back each day this week for more chances!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.