Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
It's finally time to introduce my brand new Cricut kit - "Winter Magic". I am so excited about this kit, and wouldn't mind spending a day living in it. Aaaaah, wouldn't that just be a dream?

If you've never ordered a kit from me, here's the scoop. Your kit will include all of the papers, cardstock and other materials (like these gorgeous Basic Grey brads!) that you'll need to complete the layout. You'll also get my very detailed yet easy to follow directions with my Cricut Cut Chart (like the one I posted the link for with Tuesday's project). This chart shows you line by line exactly what you need to cut with all of the settings. Plus cuts are grouped by color so it's very efficient. And there are also well-organized written instructions as well as plenty of color photographs. I don't mess around!


Here's what YOU will need to complete the kit as shown: Cricut Expression or Create, Winter Woodland cartridge, Diamond or other clear Stickles, tan or brown chalk ink, 3D pop-dots, white gel pen (Signo Uniball is best), brown marker, Crop-a-dile or other hole punch for brads, plus basic tools and adhesive.

UPDATE: These kits are temporarily sold out. I should have more around the middle of December or so. Please email me if you'd like to be on the waiting list.
These kits are being produced in 2 rounds. A 10 hour head start to my current clients nearly wiped them out, but I do still have a few left that are available to ship early next week. The second round will be available to ship in about 3 weeks. I do require payment to reserve your kit, and can accept PayPal, check or money orders. Kits are $25. If you're in my area, you're welcome to pick up your kit here. Otherwise, shipping in California is $5, and then outiside of CA it will range between $6 to $8, depending on your location.


To order a kit, or if you have questions, please email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com and include your zip code or state so I can figure out your total with shipping.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Monique, you are the queen of layouts period! I love your work.

Maria said...

What a beautiful kit!

Candie said...

I Just Love It!!

Mom2Fiveplus3 said...

If you've never ordered a kit from Monique, they are fantastic. She doesn't mess around. It's a great way to learn about your cricut and she makes it so easy. Thanks Monique.

Jessica said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love your layouts! TFS

Anonymous said...

Monique, you've outdone yourself! I just love your work...beautiful again! Thank you for sharing your talent w us! Happy Thanksgiving!

cyimbugbitten

mekei said...

these are gorgeous. wow. i mean just the horse and carriage themselves.... what talent you have.

Anonymous said...

Monique,

I am continually in awe at your talent!!! Your LO's are so inspiring and just GORGEOUS!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, and I look forward to seeing more wonderful projects!!!!

God Bless,
Lisa Sturgill
LisaRN499@aol.com

Marlene W said...

Your work is so awesome.. i wish i had just a fraction of your talent. WTG
Marlene W from NY

Nancy Curtis said...

This LO is so gorgeous-LOVE all the details! I better take some good pics so I can use your ideas.

Nancy Curtis said...

This LO is so gorgeous-LOVE all the details! I better take some good pics so I can use your ideas.

janst said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
Thank you for sharing your layouts, they are wonderful

Emily S said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love all of your detail with the gel pen :)

Amanda said...

WOW these two LO's are by far the BEAT LO's that I jave EVER seen. They are sooo pretty :0)
Amanda
amanda.barger@us.army.mil

Tammy said...

Monique, you are an awesome designer AND instructor! I love how clear and detailed your instructions are... and from one instructor to another... I appreciate all the work that goes into that! Your layouts ROCK! But of course we knew they would... that's why we picked you!! LOL!

Tammy
Christmas with the Cricut

TxLonestarAngel said...

Wow that is such a charming layout!

XX
Stephanie

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers