Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Hey there, friends! First of all, a little note about My Pink Stamper's live UStream broadcast. So sorry that it got canceled, and we weren't able to let you know since we did not have internet access at the time. (Robyn had to catch an earlier flight to get home safely. )  Hopefully we'll get to try it again at the next CHA. I know it would have been an absolute blast!!

We just got home this evening after driving all day, so I'm a little wiped out and foggy-brained. So for tonight, I will just share a few pictures with you, and then I'll be posting more tomorrow as well.

Here's me with Tim Holtz. Love him! Not only is he a design genius, but he is just a sweet, kind, gracious and very down to earth person.  (He even remembered me from when I met him in November and our email exchange.)

We spent a lot of time in the Provo Craft booth, of course. I saw Jim Thornton, the CEO of Provo Craft, so Wendy and I took a pic with him.

The Expression 2. This was so exciting to see, as we had not heard any leaks at all before going to CHA. What a cool machine!!! It's kinda like an Expression and Gypsy combined. I guess PC is going to be sending me one since I got invited to the Gala, so I can't wait to play with it and get it all figured out. Sweet!

My friend Brenda was SO excited to meet Robyn (My Pink Stamper), so I introduced her and we took this pic right before Robyn got prepared to teach a class on the PC stage.

Here's my whole crew with the bug. From left to right, there's Angela, Brenda, Wendy, me, Cricut, NanaSusan, Becca and Ronda.

Jinger Adams with the Cricut giving away more prizes. We didn't win any, but who cares? We were excited for those who did. And wow, PC was really generous - both with their prizes AND with the make-n-takes and classes they held.

And look who we found! Here's me with Diane - aka "Capadia". She's a sweetheart!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more of the scoop on CHA.  I'll also be announcing the winner of last week's blog candy now that I am back online.  Woohoo!  Plus, don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment here for this week's blog candy, which I will announce tomorrow.

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you had a great time!!
Love
Peggy

gr8mom52 said...

Hi Monique!
So happy you had a wonderful time, God knows you deserve this and much more. Thank you for the updates and hope to hear more about this great trip.
Love always,
Maritza

Shawnee said...

So glad you had a wonderful time!! Glad you are back and can't wait to hear more about CHA!!

Blessings,
Shawnee

Melissa said...

Look at you with Tim! How exciting! Glad you guys made it home safely and had such a great time! Can't wait to hear more...what about Disneyland?!? I need to hear about that too!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Ohhh Snap said...

I'm so happy you got to see Tim again :D. I know what you mean about be happy for others. My sister and I got to go to the last CHA Supershow and it was fun just to be there and cheer people on! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your adventures. TFS

LesleyfromWI said...

How cool to meet Tim Holtz & Robyn. Glad you had a great time!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Thanks for keeping us updated, and it looked like so much fun! Glad you made it home safely!
Lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail.com

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I'm happy you a had a great time.

sunnyday1k said...

Looks like you had a great time! Welcome Back.

The Cropping Canuck said...

It looks like it was a blast! I'm glad you had a great trip.

Anonymous said...

What a blast! So happy that you got to go and bring your team w you! How fun to meet up w all the others and get pics too. We'll be watching for more updates...TFS! Don't forget to rest now...take care of you.

Carol
aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

inspiredwon said...

Hey Monique,
I'm glad you had a great trip and made it back safely!! Love the pictures! Thanks.
Amanda

Amanda.peterman at gmail dot com

Becca P said...

Great pics of CHA! Glad you had a good time...how fun!

Kim M said...

Hi Monique! Glad you made it home safely and had such a wonderful time! The pictures are great and I can't wait to see more. It looks like everyone had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Home sweet home Monique! You're back. I'm so jealous, you saw Tim again. He seams to be such an amazing person. All the photos are great. Everyone seemed to have a great time. TFS

Bobbi said...

What great pictures. I would love to meet Tim Holtz one day. TFS

JennyKozar said...

You look so good and happy. Thanks for sharing and I cannot wait to here more.

JenJackScrap said...

So glad you're home safe and sound and had such a great time! I have been thinking about you...wondering how Mickey and the gang are and, of course, if you met up with your "boyfriend". I was watching some of his videos yesterday. I was talking to my mom and wondering "Hey, I wonder if Monique would ever consider doing a class to teach us some of his (or other) "grungy" techniques? So??? How about it, sister? (NOT AT ALL that there is ANYTHING lacking in your classes and techniques, as is, OF COURSE!!!!!!) Hugs to you!!!

JenJackScrap said...

By the way......I neglected to mention how beautiful you look!!!!! :-)

kbclogger said...

Congrats on being able to Attend CHA. I just became a follower. I have heard so much about you and your battle with Cancer. What a woman!!
kbeckett982@gmail.com

Kristie Maynard said...

Looks like you really made the rounds and saw a lot of people. Do we get to see the Make-N-Take?
Glad you are home safe and sound.

Grammy GG said...

Lucky, Ducky You to get a new E2!! :)
I know you will put it to goood use. So happy you had such fun and a great time not only at the event but also with special friends.

Meshell said...

YAY! So glad your back. I'm so happy that you had a good time, although I can't see you having anything but a good time.

Jill said...

Can't wait to hear about all the new things you saw down there!

Savahanna said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope there are more pictures to come too.

Maquel said...

Welcome back! Looks like everyone had a blast!! Looking forward to hearing more stories---I would LOVE to attend CHA at some point, it would be a dream! Thanks for sharing your experiences, Monique!

Maquel

Maquel said...

Welcome back! Looks like everyone had a blast!! Looking forward to hearing more stories---I would LOVE to attend CHA at some point, it would be a dream! Thanks for sharing your experiences, Monique!

Maquel

Amy said...

Welcome back! Looks like fun times!

Sukie said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, can't wait to hear your feedback on the new expression 2.

thedhillonz@hotmail.com

pennykitz said...

What a wonderful event, I wish I were there. pennykitz@charter.net

RAP said...

Looks like it was lots of fun! So jealous!

Sharka said...

Looks like you all had a great time and enjoyed all the scrapbook festivities...

Anonymous said...

love all the pictures....and so happy that you got to go. much love, carol

brownsugar said...

So glad that you had a fabulous time. I hope to make it out to CHA one day!

JANLYNN said...

What a good time you have had. And that you got to see and learn more crafty things is just sugar on top.

Shauna Carlson said...

I am so happy that you had a good time. I love all of your pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. You look beautiful. Thanks!!

AShu93 said...

What fun for you to meet all your crafting buddies & have such a nice time.

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers