Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Thursday, February 10, 2011
As promised, here is our newest layout kit - "Natural Beauty", which was designed by Nana Susan. Isn't this just so colorful and happy? So perfect for your bright and cheery Spring pictures. To order, just email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com and include your state and preferred payment method (PayPal or check). See details below. And don't forget to leave a comment for Nana Susan so you can be entered to win this week's blog candy - the Paisley cart!!


Included with this kit, you will receive all of the patterned papers, cardstock, ribbons and brads needed to make the layout. And as always, you'll get our detailed directions with Cricut Cut Chart. Plus there are well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs.


The full kit is $25, or you can order just the directions for $10. Shipping is available, and is $5 in California or $6-$9 in the rest of the US, depending on location. I'm happy to combine shipping, and we do have several other kits available. This kit will ship out on February 25th.


Supplies you'll need to create this layout as shown: Cricut Expression and mat, Give a Hoot cartridge, brown chalk ink, 3D pop-dots, white gel pen, mini glue dots, Diamond Stickles, Tropical Tangerine Stickles (optional), plus basic tools and adhesive.


If you have questions or would like to order this kit, please email me at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com. If ordering, be sure to include your state so I can calculate postage, and your preferred payment method (PayPal or check). If you have already ordered the Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" kit or the "Rainy Day" kit, this new kit will be shipping at the same time, so I can combine shipping.


Thanks for stopping by today! Now go be creative!

Btw, we are working on bringing a shopping cart system to the website to make ordering much, much easier!  It's about time!

41 comments:

Aman said...

Love the layout! Your blog is my favorite!

SrapaholicRN said...

so loving this. Can hardly wait for it to come. Keep em coming.... at a healthy pace.

Love ya,
Spud

Angela said...

How adorable! I really love the orange and white dotted paper mixed with the critter paper. The hedgehog is my favorite.

Melonknee1@yahoo.com said...

very cute!! keep p the good work!

Beary Crafty said...

I love your work...!! :)

Bearycrafty007@yahoo.com

Karen Rosas

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! I love the little hedgehog! The amount of talent your family is awe inspiring!

Maquel said...

Beautiful LO, Nana Susan!! I LOVE IT!! The colors and prints coordinate sooooo well! Simply Stunning!

mderosby at gmail dot com

AShu93 said...

Beautiful layout. I love the little animals.

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, so cheerful, full of life...love it

kristyscraps said...

We (my son is sitting with me) like your pages--they are very cute! The little animals are very cute!

Courtney said...

Those animals are too cute! Thanks for all the great ideas!

hiphop2002 said...

Adorable!!!!! Can't wait to order it. Thank you so much for sharing.

JenJackScrap said...

OOOOOOOO! Nana Susan has done it again!!!! This layout is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to get my hands on one!!!

Kim M said...

I love the layout Nana Susan! It truly does look like spring! My favorite part is the little hedgehog! Thanks for sharing!

debbie susee said...

Super cute! Love the colors.

Donna said...

Nana Susan, Great job on the layout! Such a talented family, Monique! You are truly blessed, my dear!
Blessings, Donna
grandma4five

Aymar said...

I love your blog. Beautiful work.

Sharka said...

Oh how I wish Spring were here already... this layout sure made my morning; fab paper, colors are cheerful and bright and just simply the theme! You're #1 on my pick of favorites :))

belinda said...

Love all the detais....with your talent we are so inspired!

Anonymous said...

I love this page and it is versatile too. There are only boys in my family so just changing the title to Happy Easter or Happy Spring will make it great for them too.

Anonymous said...

Great job Susan!!
Hugs,
Peggy

Kristie Maynard said...

Adorable layout! Love the colors and all the little creatures!

Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart said...

This is so cute!

Kathleen said...

Love this colorful layout - I am sooooo ready for Spring after all the snow/ice we've gotten here on the East Coast. Thanks for cheering me up today - just sad I don't have this cartridge so I can't make it - at least not yet!!!

Thanks for your creativity, Nana Susan

Kathleen in NJ
kmurphy614@gmail.com

Debbie H said...

Love this kit, I am getting very tempted!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is amazing! Gorgeous layout!
Hugs, Christine

Vickie said...

Love this LO. Thank you Nana Susan for sharing your creativity. Every kit I see makes me want to get the cartridge to go with the kit. I guess I'll be needing a 3rd job. Keep you the good work. God Bless you all.

JennyKozar said...

Nana - Great layout - love all the detail.

My name is Suzanne said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! You are so awesome ~ that Spring layout is to die for!!!

JANLYNN said...

Sweet layout.

Amy Vandiver said...

Love the layout!! It is just makes you happy looking at it!! She did a great job!

Amy V

silly_girl_823 at hotmail dot com

lanejoy1 said...

Love the layout...very cute

Sukie said...

Your layout is beautiful Nana Susan! I don't have this cartridge but I'm thinking I need to get it soon!

thedhillonz@hotmail.com

yougottabekidding said...

Gorgeous Susan! I really love htis layout!

Sparkly Scrap Girl said...

love the colors!

Marisol Benitez said...

I love all your layouts!!!!!!!!!And how you coordinate the paper impresses me-especially because I stink at it.

quiltnsuzn said...

Thanks ladies for your kind comments. This was a fun one and a must have cartridge. There is so much more on it an other wonderful titles.

Susan

Jackie said...

your work is awsome beautifull...

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this site, wasn't aware that kits for the cricut were available. I just love all of them. going to order the Natural beauty, hope I can make it look as good as you have.
Flo - feojeo1958@yahoo.com

Becca P said...

What a great layout! I have this cartridge and never realized what great layotus I could be making. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love this lo...as always! You are so fortunate to be a part of such a talented family. Thanks for sharing it w us!!!

Carol
aka cyimbugbitten
bugbitten at hotmail dot com

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers