Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Monday, February 7, 2011
We've got a winner!  Sorry I'm a little late in posting.  My sweet hubby took me out of town for the weekend for our 11th anniversary.  We went to Sausalito, and had a wonderful time.

The winner of the Bo Bunny Crush Paper Pack is.....

Dhilly said...
"Looks like you had a fabulous time, can't wait to hear your feedback on the new expression 2."
thedhillonz@hotmail.com

Dhilly, I will try to email you, or you can send me a message at moniquegriffith@yahoo.com with your mailing info.  Congrats!!!

Check back later tonight, as I will be posting a project that I made with this Bo Bunny paper.  Plus we've got new blog candy to announce.  Anyone want to win a new cartridge???

13 comments:

Vickie said...

Congrats Dhilly!!!! I'm first with a comment this has never happened to me before. I can't wait to see the project you made with this paper. I would love to win a new cartridge.

Anonymous said...

i love the bo bobunny crush...and a new cartridge is always wonderful!

Jen Muller said...

I can't wait to see your new project :) I've been having withdrawls while you were out of town, haha! LOVE new cartridges!!
Jen Muller

**Treefrog** said...

Congrats Dhilly! And a new cartridge to win, heck ya, count me in, LOL!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Mary said...

A new cartridge? I think I could use a new cartridge. Happy anniversary!

Ohhh Snap said...

Congratulations Dhilly! Looking forward to seeing the Bo Bunny project and oooooh a new cartridge!

Aman said...

Congrats Dhilly! I love this paper!

Ana said...

You guys rock!! Love all of your artwork, and specially "Hello Kitty" projects.

Ana said...

Monique: Thank you so much for sharing your "Creative" gifts with us. I'm so jazzed to have found a website that has the cutest Cricut cards and projects. Now I can begin using my cartridges and creating gifts of love with confidence. No more feeling like I don't have an ounce of creativity. I will start by replicating some of your "Hello Kitty ideas with my daughter. Thank you again for sharing your "Awesome" cards and layouts.

Melissa said...

Congrats Dhilly!

AShu93 said...

Glad you had a great anniversary!

gr8mom52 said...

Congratulations! I love the bo bobunny crush.
Maritza

Beary Crafty said...

Congrats Dhilly! :)

bearycrafty007@yahoo.com

Karen Rosas

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers