- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
12:56 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Welcome to my newly designed blog! Hope you like it! And today just happens to be the very last day of my treatment for Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Over the past 7 months, I have gone through chemo, double mastectomy and twice-daily radiation. It's hard to believe that I am reaching the treatment "finish line" today, and can finally move on with my life and what I love to do - design with my Cricut!
Here is a video that my friend Stephanie made to celebrate this day! Thanks, Steph!
Keep checking back. We have so much in store for you on this blog! And don't forget the live UStream video HERE on Friday night at 6pm PST (9pm EST). There will be lots of prizes, and at least one of them will be chosen from the comments you leave on this blog post.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.