- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
12:18 AM | Posted by Wendy aka Bling Queen | | Edit Post
Hello Everyone, (Don't forget the blog candy-Just comment and you are entered) See Monday's post to check it out.
Monique asked me a few questions that she wants me to share with you. First of all I have to say that I am not good at talking about myself. So here goes!
Describe yourself in 3 words or less:Crazy-Fun (1 word), multi-tasker, dedicated.
How did you get into scrapbooking? Funny-My Mother-in-Law started going to a few classes and since I was new to Califoria at the time I started going with her. "I kept telling her-You guys are crazy I will never do this" And here we are 5 years later.
What's your favorite drink? Really...I thought everyone knew-Diet Coke
Favorite colors to scrap with? I love all colors.....
What are your favorite paper lines? Imaginisce, Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, Basic Grey. I really love many lines.
How would you describe your scrappin' style? Fun/Cute
What are a few of your fave scrappin' tools? My ATG, stickles/bling, distressing ink, Signo Pens.
Who else do you design for? Iron Orchid Designs, My Pink Stamper & Everyday Cricut.
Tell us about your family: I have been married to my best friend for 20 years. We have 2 girls ages 19 & 10 and they are amazing.
Other hobbies and interests? Hanging out with my family
How did you meet Monique? I met Monique thru the Cricut Message board. Our friend Deborah put together the first swarm here in Norcal with 22 people and Monique was also there. Since we met we have been fast friends.
Favorite movie(s)? Most any movie with Sandra Bullock & Julia Roberts.
How long does it take you to design a project for a kit? About 12-15 hours. Then to prepare the kit and do directions make the total of about 35-40 hours.
Favorite part of the kit design process? Designing/Cutting
Most painful part of the kit design process? Directions
Who are your scrap heroes? Tim Holtz, Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins..There are really so many amazing heroes.
Ok-Hope you are still awake!! Now for a project.
I used the "Love Struck" Cartridge with this project. I simply just hit "Fit to Page" and I believe it cut at 11.5 inches. I cut this out in plain cardstock and designer paper attaching the 2 together so give make the mailbox sturdy.
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.