- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
12:37 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Hey, how did you enjoy meeting my Mom yesterday? Isn't she just a blast? And now I want to introduce you to the newest member of our Design Team... Becca Rees!! She just moved back here to California recently, after spending the last 6 years in Texas. Becca is a wonderful designer with an artist's eye for color, and has so many creative ideas. (And yes, she's the one who designed the Valentine Cards & Gift Box kit that has been selling like hotcakes!) Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment on today's post for another chance to win this week's blog candy - 8 Signo Uniball gel pens and 3 VersaMagic chalk inks. Alrighty, check out today's video and a small sampling of some of Becca's work below...
And below are a few of Becca's layouts from her stash. I told ya - great ideas!!
Tune in tomorrow. I might just force Wendy or Becca to interview me. If you have any questions for me, go visit our facebook fan page HERE and post them!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.