- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 14, 2011
10:39 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Happy Friday, everyone! And a happy day it is indeed!! Thank you all so much for checking out the slideshow in yesterday's post, and for all of your support and encouragement. What an exciting day yesterday was. And, as they say - today is the first day of the rest of my life! And don't forget that tonight is the UStream live video event HERE at 6pm Pacific Time (9pm EST). There will be lots of prizes, including stamps and DVDs donated by My Pink Stamper, a DVD and Create a Critter cartridge from Tammy Skinner, AND Oh My Crafts is donating 3 cartridges - Home Decor, Country Life and Jubiliee! Wow!! Let's party!!!!
Alrighty, we've got 2 brand spankin' new Cricut kits for you! If you're new to our site, here's how the kits work. Each kit includes all of the paper, cardstock, ribbon, brads, etc that you need to complete the project. You'll also get very detailed yet easy to follow directions with our Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you need to cut on your machine with all of the settings for each cut. Plus there are well-organized written instructions and plenty of color photographs. You just need your Cricut Expression, the cartridge(s) and a few basic supplies that we'll list for you. To order, just email me at email@example.com with your zip code and payment preference (PayPal or check). Don't worry - very soon this site will have a functional shopping cart system - woohoo!!
This super sweet "Life is Tweet" chipboard book was designed by none other than the Bling Queen herself - Wendy Lawrence. While it's perfect for Valentine's Day, it's actually also rather versatile, and would make a great gift for anyone you love.
To complete this project as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Straight from the Nest cartridge, Tags Bags Boxes & More cartridge, dark brown chalk ink, white gel pen, 3D pop dots, brown pen, Stickles, corner rounder (optional), Cuttlebug and embossing folders (optional), plus basic tools and adhesive.
This complete kit is $30. Or you can get directions for this kit or any of our other kits for $10/project. This Life is Tweet kit will be ready for shipping on January 26th, so you'll have plenty of time to make it for Valentine's Day. Shipping ranges from $5 in California, to $6-$9 in the rest of the US depending on location, so be sure to let me know your zip or state when ordering. We are happy to combine shipping, and there are several other kits in stock, so be sure to check out the Cricut Kits tab on this website for more info.
Btw, there are only a small number of these kits available. And at Christmas time, our limited kits all sold out very quickly - some even within 24 hours. So don't wait around too long if you're wanting to snag one of these.
Hey, guess what! We have a brand new designer on our Design Team, and her name is Becca Rees. Welcome aboard, Becca!!! Becca is a fabulous designer with an artist's eye for color. I've gotta be honest here - Becca has knocked this one OUT OF THE PARK!!!! How stinkin' cute is this Valentine Cards & Gift Box kit???? Look out Cricut world!!!
You all have been begging me for a card kit for the past several months, and this does not disappoint. Each card is its own work of art, and there are even supremely cute little Valentine sentiments in each one. And check out this gift box! The box itself will actually be pre-cut for you in the kit as it takes some sneaky manipulation in Design Studio to be able to make it large enough.
To complete this project as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Sweethearts cartridge, dark brown chalk ink, 3D pop dots, white gel pen, Diamond Stickles, scoring bone and ruler, plus basic tools and adhesive.
The complete Valentine Cards kit is $25, and even includes 4 envelopes. And as always, if you want to order just the directions, those are available with great detail for $10. This will be ready to ship on January 26th - the same time as the Life is Tweet Book - so combining shipping is always a good idea. And you'll never pay more than $10 shipping, even if ordering multiple kits. For a single kit, shipping is between $5-$9 depending on location.
To order, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me what kit(s) you'd like, your zip, and preferred payment method (PayPal or check). It may take me a day or two to get back to you because of the UStream event tonight, so please be patient with me - thanks!
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed checking out the new designs by Wendy and Becca. I feel so blessed to have such incredible designers working with me!! Btw, if you want to sign up for our Newletter, you can do so by clicking HERE. See ya tonight on UStream!!!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.