- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
10:15 PM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
This week's blog candy is... a CARTRIDGE!!! Woohoo!! It's the Winter Frolic cartridge to help you scrap a few more winter pics before Spring arrives. To enter, just make sure you're a follower of this blog and leave a comment on today's post. Plus you can come back every day through Friday for more chances!
Check out this brand new layout kit by the one and only Bling Queen - Wendy Lawrence. Rainy Days sure wouldn't get me down if they were always this gorgeous, that's for sure! See below for details and ordering info...
This layout would be so fantastic for pictures of your little one in their rain gear, stomping in puddles, or even playing in the garden. And it's gender neutral too, which is always helpful! Included in the complete kit will be all of the patterned papers, cardstock, ribbon, etc that you need to create the layout. Plus you'll get our detailed yet easy to follow directions with Cricut Cut Chart and well-organized written instructions, with plenty of color photographs.
To complete this project as shown, you will need the following supplies: Cricut Expression and mat, Simply Charmed cartridge, brown chalk ink, white gel pen, 3D pop dots, Diamond Stickles, plus basic tools and adhesive. Cuttlebug with Distressed Stripes embossing folder is optional.
The complete kit is $25, or you can order the directions for $10. To order, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your state and payment preference (PayPal or check). This kit will be ready for shipping on February 25th.
Shipping is available as always. Shipping in California is $5, and ranges from $6-$9 in the rest of the US, depending on location. We're always happy to combine shipping when ordering multiple kits, and you'll never pay more than $10 shipping, even if ordering several. Keep that in mind because we're going to have this Rainy Day kit and 3 others available for shipping in February!!
Don't forget to leave a comment on today's post to be entered for this week's blog candy!!
And be sure to come back tomorrow as I will be showing pictures of the brand new "Tuff Girl" layout kit that uses the Rock Princess cart. This is my come-back project, and it's ENTIRELY a fundraiser for Team Monique for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Want a sneak peek? Here ya go...
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.