Blog Archive

Cricut Top 40

My BFF - The Bling Queen!

Pink Stamper

My Pink Stamper

Support Team Monique!

Oh My Crafts


OMC Button2

Stamps Alive

Hallmark Scrapbook

Everyday Cricut

cricutholiday

Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Powered by Blogger.

Expressions Vinyl

Lezlye's Ink & Paper

Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations

Official Cricut Blog

Cricut: The Official Blog
Saturday, January 15, 2011


Oh, the UStream event tonight was sooooo much fun!!! It was our first time doing this, and Wendy and I had such a blast. Thanks so much to all of you who were able to join us. Wow, there were SO many comments blazing through that chat room - it was pure madness! We had about 350 people tune in. If you didn't get to catch the show, here it is for you. It's actually in 2 parts (and it didn't record the very end of the 2nd part for some reason) because we lost our stream toward the end, but anyway, you can see most of it if you want. We were a little hyped up on caffeine as usual.

I'll post a list of the prize winners later since Wendy has the info at the moment. AND for those of you who asked during the broadcast, HERE is a link to the Team Monique page for the Race for the Cure. Anyone can join the team and help with the cause. Even if you're not in the Northern California area, you can still join in and do "Sleep for the Cure". And there are no minimum fundraising amounts or anything. But if you are near Sacramento, we'd LOVE to have you walk with us on May 7th. Bring it!!





Ok, in the video it looks like I keep scratching my behind, LOL. Not the case, I swear! My hands were freezing, so I kept sitting on my hands to warm them up. Note to self - wear gloves during the next one. I'm such a dork!

10 comments:

Angie said...

I missed the Ustream but we are so thrilled to have you back and at the end of your treatment. My son and I have continued to pray for you every night when we do our prayers! Now stay healthy! :)

Melissa said...

It was so much fun Monique and more importantly...it was so wonderful to see your smile and to see you healthy! You rock girl!

Melissa Allore
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the live ustream last night. You are such an inspiration and your story gives other hope. Can't wait for more!

JenJackScrap said...

You silly, silly goose! I never noticed you sitting on your hands. We were too busy cracking up at you two Cuckoo ladies! Yes, everyone, they REALLY are that fun in PERSON, too!!! You were so true to yourselves and did an absotlutely AMAZING job! And (Yes, I know I've already told you) you looked SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!! STUNNING! You go, girl!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So sad I had to miss your upstream.. looks like you had a SUPER fun time...

Kristie Maynard said...

I only got to see part of the chat, but even then, I couldn't join in with comments. No matter what I did, I couldn't get signed in. Even tried setting up a new account, just wouldn't work for me. But I did enjoy what I could see of it.
Wish I lived closer, so I could come to a crop or something, but it's a bit far to travel from Buffalo, NY area. LOL!
Will be keeping an eye on the blog, can't wait to see all the cool things you have planned!

Annettewith6 said...

I too enjoyed the Ustream and meeting you all and hearing about your journey. I do pray for your ongoing recovery and continued health. It is great to have a strong faith and a strong team to keep one motivated and positive. You do seem to have both in abundance.
I am feeling rather unmotivated at the moment so am trying to use some of your reflected spirit to get me 'doing' :-) Thanks again! God Bless!

~BridgetL~ said...

I had to much fun watching yesterday, but I kept geting logged out. I'm very happy that you are back to blogging and that you have kicked that nasty C in the rear. :)

Michelle said...

I have one quick question and a quick comment. If you do not have the expression can you use the imagine to make the cuts?
And congrats on finishing treatments!!!!

Judy G. said...

I didn't get to watch your UStream on Friday because I was attending Robyn's Blog Hop, but I have watched the video now. I too am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with stage 2 invasive ductal carcinoma of the left breast with 3 positive nodes in 1996. I had a left mastectomy and chemotherapy, and then 10 years later I went through (R) breast reduction and (L)reconstruction. I am here as living proof that there actually IS life after breast cancer, where you don't cringe at the thought of a doctor's appt. and your oncologist finally says that he (or she) no longer needs to see you on a regular basis. Your strength will return and you will get on with you life - but now you are forever changed. You're a SURVIVOR! Congratulations!

About Me

my photo
Monique Griffith
Rocklin, CA, United States
The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

Grab my Button!

Monique Griffith Designs

Get Email Alerts

Enter your email address:

Followers