- Hello from CHA & Pink Stamper UStream Tonight!
- Getting Ready to Create Some CHA Memories!!
- Let it Snow Layout with Winter Frolic
- Rock Princess "Tuff Girl" Kit. - Scrap for the Cur...
- Rainy Day Layout Kit - by Wendy - Plus Blog Candy!...
- Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!
- Baby Belly Laugh
- Just Monique...
- Here's Becca - Our Newest Designer
- If I'm the Apple, She's the Tree.
- Interview with Designer Wendy aka Bling Queen + Bl...
- New Video & Blog Candy!
- Happy Sunday!!!! UStream Winners Posted
- UStream Broadcast Recording
- New Kits - Life is Tweet Book & Valentine Cards
- The End of a Very Long Journey...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2010 (52)
- ► 2009 (60)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
2:38 AM | Posted by Monique Griffith | | Edit Post
Oh, the UStream event tonight was sooooo much fun!!! It was our first time doing this, and Wendy and I had such a blast. Thanks so much to all of you who were able to join us. Wow, there were SO many comments blazing through that chat room - it was pure madness! We had about 350 people tune in. If you didn't get to catch the show, here it is for you. It's actually in 2 parts (and it didn't record the very end of the 2nd part for some reason) because we lost our stream toward the end, but anyway, you can see most of it if you want. We were a little hyped up on caffeine as usual.
I'll post a list of the prize winners later since Wendy has the info at the moment. AND for those of you who asked during the broadcast, HERE is a link to the Team Monique page for the Race for the Cure. Anyone can join the team and help with the cause. Even if you're not in the Northern California area, you can still join in and do "Sleep for the Cure". And there are no minimum fundraising amounts or anything. But if you are near Sacramento, we'd LOVE to have you walk with us on May 7th. Bring it!!
Ok, in the video it looks like I keep scratching my behind, LOL. Not the case, I swear! My hands were freezing, so I kept sitting on my hands to warm them up. Note to self - wear gloves during the next one. I'm such a dork!
- Monique Griffith
- Rocklin, CA, United States
- The Monique Griffith Design Team consists of 4 Cricut Designers: Monique, Wendy Lawrence, Susan Rees and Becca Rees. We specialize in making Cricut Project Kits that you can make on your own with your Cricut, learning more about your bug in the process. You just need your Cricut Expression, the required cartridge(s), and a few basic tools. The directions come with a Cricut Cut Chart that shows you line by line exactly what you'll need to cut on your machine, with all of the settings for each cut. There are also well-organized written instructions and color photographs. We pride ourselves on our detailed designs, and on teaching others how to most effectively design with the Cricut. Currently, we have have downloadable directions on sale for only $5, and there are over 50 projects to choose from.